Pokemon Battel Brawlers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Battel Brawlers

one day out of the woods comes a young warrior, a human with anuff power to take down the most mighty of foe's (even pokemon them self's, for he is one of the race known as a PokeBrawler

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Frank Johnson
Admin

Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2)   Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 9:17 pm

"Neos, huh?" he said. "My name's Frank. What was up with that mist form of yours? Just who or what are you? And what do mean, Giovanni's not controlling Team Rocket anymore?"
Back to top Go down
Tayla Lider
Admin

Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2)   Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 9:29 pm

"For now, it's sufficient to say that I'm a shapeshifter of sorts, which is a long story in and of itself," Neos replied before stretching out one arm as if to get rid of a cramp that had formed in it. "And turning into mist like that is always a pain to do...no idea how Ghost Pokemon can stay as mist for as long as they do..." Lowering his arm after getting rid of the cramp in it, Neos looked back up toward Frank with a calm appearance. "And what I mean by that is I've met the Team Rocket boss before this apparent switch-up. Got myself caught by them before, so I can get somewhat of an idea what kinds of things they do in their laboratories even now."
Back to top Go down
Frank Johnson
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2)   Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 9:40 pm

"I see" Frank replied. He decided not to pry further; it wasn't in Frank's nature to force people's stories out of them unless it personally involved him. He noticed the purplish bandanna tied around Neos's arm. He looked Neos dead in the eyes, "one more question, then I have to get going. Need to check on a few injured Pokemon at the Pokemon Center. What's with that bandanna?"
Back to top Go down
Tayla Lider
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2)   Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 9:52 pm

Neos looked down toward the bandanna before recalling what the next match-up was going to be and decided against really-explaining. "You'll find out for yourself if you get past my two allies in the next match-up...and I do not mean little Ravixen here, she's still too young to fight." Most coordinators and trainers would have referred to their Pokemon as simply that, Pokemon, so the use of the word allies makes for an unusual choice of phrasing.

At this point, a Swampert with bandages wrapped around her forearms walked up to the pair while carrying a box of recently-acquired sweets in her arms. Sitting on top of the box was a Pikachu that appeared to only have half of a thunderbolt-tail guiding the Swampert and making sure she didn't run into or over anyone.

"Pi, chu...pi, chu-ka," the Pikachu chirped, the last part acknowledging Neos before waving to him, causing the boy to raise an eyebrow and slowly facepalming himself.

"You and your sweet tooth, Tal..." Neos muttered as the pair of Pokemon walked past.
Back to top Go down
Frank Johnson
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2)   Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 9:58 pm

Frank grinned, "Fine by me"; he preferred his opponent's tactics to be surprises anyway. Bading Neos goodbye, he took off toward the Pokemon Center. He walked up to Nurse Joy, who stared in shock at the burn marks all over his body. Frank told her not to worry and asked how the Gardevoir and Metagross were doing.

Last edited by Frank Johnson on Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
YamiMarik1991
Admin
YamiMarik1991

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2)   Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 10:09 pm

As Frank got to the Poke center Nurse joy met him at the door. "metagross has been ecspecting you please come this way..... i will take you to him." she said she started to walk to one of the Medic rooms making shure to keep frank cose to her his fights made her develop a little crush on him........ she opened the door letting frank inside there on what looked like a Black metal slab was the Silver and gold Metagross "you may go now nurse joy..." he said in both franks and nurse joys mind. she winced a bit and smiled at Frank giving him a slight wink as she left them both alone. in the corner on a cunfie red set sat the Gardvoir. "now i wanted to thank you for saving me and it seams this young lady did as well. her being a psychic type pokemon i have able to give be the give of Mind talking as we called it... also i wanted to ask how your father id last i had checked he had two sons, one of them being you, a daughter and you were to be wed to a cute wife......"
Back to top Go down
https://pokebrawler.forumotion.com
Frank Johnson
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2)   Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 10:15 pm

Frank looked down at the floor. Metagross's question reawakened the vivid scene at Beacon. Tears began to flow, and his hands clenched into fists. Taking a deep but shuttering breath and wiping his eyes, he looked back up and said, "My father and my wife-to-be are both dead, and Team Rocket has taken my brother and others captive."
Back to top Go down
Tayla Lider
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2)   Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 10:33 pm

As the Empathy Pokemon, the Gardevoir could not only see the pain on her savior's face, but she could also feel the roilling emotions as if they had been her own. "Garde..." she spoke in a sad tone, a phrase that needed no real translation. "I can only imagine what that must have been like..." she then projected, though she knew that if she had wanted to, she could have peered into the Brawler's memories and seen for herself what had happened. Alas, she did not wish to pry, nor would have it been a wise move to make.

Trying to sit up, she winced at the pain in her chest. Despite the ribs having been restored to their proper places, the pain still lingered in those spots. Had she not panicked, she could have avoided the entire situation with the bad men by Teleporting away instead.
Back to top Go down
YamiMarik1991
Admin
YamiMarik1991

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2)   Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 10:46 pm

Metagross looked away for a bit taking it in. "i am sorry if i wasn't captured by the KID i would have helped your village fight.. but alas i could not....... but i do have news for you. some i picked up from some Pokemon friends of mine. it seem's that the lake of Oros in Oros City has been taken over for some type of secret project.. many screams can be heard coming from there bu no-one knows what. it is said that Team Rocket has a Base there one of the many in this Region....." he said lightly hoping the new's helped the Brawler..... "and now that i am free.... i can go check it out for my self.... brawler i ask you this go were you must on your journey but DO NOT go to that lake until i come to you with news of what i have found out...... untill then i think you should go to the town of Sareis it is about 2 days journey from her and is a good place to gather info from what i have over heard from the Humans....... but i will leave it at that.... and before i go i will say one more thing, your father was a Powerful brawler and a good man, dont let your hate for his death over take you..... or you shall lose your way...." and with that he Telaported out of there.
Back to top Go down
Frank Johnson
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2)   Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 10:54 pm

Frank watched the last wisps of light fade from where the Metagross once sat. He then turned his attention to the Gardevoir, who was wincing slightly each time she moved. Frank reached into his knapsack and pulled out a yellow cube the size of a marble. He held it out to her in his palm, the only part of his upper body that wasn't burned "Here, take this. It will make the pain go away completely" he communicated to her.
Back to top Go down
Tayla Lider
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2)   Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 4:42 pm

Seeing the small cube, the Gardevoir took the cube from Frank's hand and gave it a quick sniff, not sure what it was at first. Gobbling it down in one bite, she shuttered visibly from the sourness as she swallowed, the visible eye closed shut for a second.

"Gar...de...voir..." she spat to try to get the taste out of her mouth, though she did noticed that her chest slowly stopped hurting, a definite relief.
Back to top Go down
Frank Johnson
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2)   Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 4:47 pm

Frank chuckled at the Gardevoir's reaction; he remembered doing the exact same thing when he had to take that medicine. But it definitely helped. Frank wasn't so sure that it would affect the Pokemon the same way, but he knew it wasn't toxic. "Feel better?" he projected, wanting to see if the medicine really did anything
Back to top Go down
Tayla Lider
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2)   Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 4:53 pm

Gardevoir nodded at the question, though she still had a puckered look on her face.

"That stuff is nasty...how can you humans stand that stuff?" Gardevoir managed to project before looking around for something to wash out the taste from her mouth. She just could not take it anymore.
Back to top Go down
Frank Johnson
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2)   Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 4:59 pm

Frank took a paper cup out a nearby medicine cabinet, filled it water, and gave it to the Pokemon. "It's an acquired taste. I've had to take so much of the stuff, the bad taste just went away." Frank then asked her,"By the way, when I found you out in the forest, how did you get yourself into that situation?"
Back to top Go down
Tayla Lider
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2)   Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 5:11 pm

Gladly taking the water, she downed it probably faster than she should have in her attempt to wash out the taste. A scowl appeared on her face as she leaned back and crossed her arms in front of her after hearing Frank ask how she got into that situation.

"Those foul humans took advantage of an already-bad situation. I had already been fleeing from a pack of rampaging Tyranitar when they had managed to catch me. I was already in a panic, so I couldn't really Teleport." She looked pretty sore at herself for the apparently-careless mistake...at least that's how she viewed it, anyway.
Back to top Go down
Frank Johnson
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2)   Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 5:19 pm

"I see" Frank said. He then asked as sincerely as possible, "Where was the rest of your pack? Or do Gardevoirs live and function alone?"
Back to top Go down
Tayla Lider
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2)   Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 5:26 pm

"We live in small family groups, though I was traveling on my own at the time, after my sister settled with another group," Gardevoir replied to the question before sitting back up over the edge of the bed, trying to get a good footing on the ground before standing up on her own. Taking a step forward, she ended up stepping on a small part of the bedsheet on the ground and ended up wobbling on one foot for a few seconds.

"Deeee!"
Back to top Go down
Frank Johnson
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2)   Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 5:30 pm

Frank saw the Gardevoir start to teeter, and then she started to fall over. He ran over and caught her in his muscular, somewhat burnt arms. "You need to be more careful. You just recovered from some broken ribs, do you really want a head injury so soon?" Frank said chastisingly. He wasn't trying to be mean, he was just looking out for her safety.
Back to top Go down
YamiMarik1991
Admin
YamiMarik1991

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2)   Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 9:08 pm

as the garnavor fell into the hands of the brawler two People busted into the room and looked around it was the same two that were after the garnavor before. they looked over at the two and one of them became very pail and said in a scared voice. "dude i was with you on going after her again but it looks like this guy is her trainer.......... so im out of here!" he then ran and busted out the window and kept running. in fact he was out of sight in less then 30 seconts but the other smiled at the brawler and crossed his arms. "well, i was hoping to run into you unlike that pussy i was asigned to..... now hand over the garnavor or prepare to die........." as he said that last word and put on of his hands in his back pocket the other infront of him holding out his hand to the man in a "give me" sort of way........
Back to top Go down
Tayla Lider
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2)   Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 9:12 pm

"Garde?!" Gardevoir jolted at the appearance of the same two goons that had tried to capture her before, finding herself almost immediately behind Frank after re-obtaining her balance.

"Not this again!" she projected to all in the room by mistake. It was evident that her last encounter with them was more than just physically-scarring...
Back to top Go down
Frank Johnson
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2)   Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 9:16 pm

Frank looked down at Gardevoir and said reassuringly, "Don't worry. I won't let him hurt you." He then turned his attention back to the Rocket member standing before him. Frank replied to the man, "I'm not letting you anywhere near her. Give up now and I promise to go easy on you." Frank then clenched his fists menacingly, "But if you continue, I will show you no mercy."
Back to top Go down
YamiMarik1991
Admin
YamiMarik1991

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2)   Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 9:25 pm

The rocket smiled and took of his jacker the Rocket Bio-Brawler symbol on his cheast. "i never give up..... i didnt break down that jail wall just to come find the little Slut-to-be for anything for i am the first Bio-Brawler ever made!" he then jabbed a needle into him self injecting what looked like green fluid into his blood, he took it out and started to laugh as he grew taller and mussels formed on his skinny body. as his head hit the top of the room he stopped growing his voice now gruff and for deep. "now look at your doom and after im finished with you ill have my way with her for not giving in when she had the chance........" he then grabbed the brawler and thew him thou the wall beside the window and ran after him breacking half the wall away. as he did.
Back to top Go down
Frank Johnson
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2)   Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 9:34 pm

Frank flew about twenty feet, then crashed and rolled a few times before lying still. Frank got to his hand and knees and coughed a few times. The truth was Frank was a bit bruised up form his last fight, and his flight through a wall didn't help him. "Where the fuck did that come from?" he asked himself. He then felt the earth beneath him shake. Looking up, Frank saw the behemoth charging full speed right at him
Back to top Go down
YamiMarik1991
Admin
YamiMarik1991

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2)   Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 9:40 pm

The rocket was on the brawler as he looked up giving him a good punch to the face quick punch to the face and she using a spin kick to the jaw he sent the brawler up into the sky as he did he yelled up to the brawler. "i was the first ever made i am the best even that ass hole of a Leader can kill me! its all thanks to the surum.... it helps me become a unstoppable power.. not even god can kill me!" he said laughing he then bent down readying to hit the brawler as he fell down back to him.
Back to top Go down
Frank Johnson
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2)   Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 9:44 pm

Frank flew high into the air. His body ragdolled in the air as he went up. Then Frank felt himself start to fall headfirst back down to earth. He opened his eyes to see the massive juggernaut wind up to hit him again. "This is gonna hurt" Frank thought to himself, closing his eyes as he prepared for the worst
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2)   Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2)
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next