Pokemon Battel Brawlers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Battel Brawlers

one day out of the woods comes a young warrior, a human with anuff power to take down the most mighty of foe's (even pokemon them self's, for he is one of the race known as a PokeBrawler

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Frank Johnson
Admin

Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2) Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2)   Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 8:48 pm

After about five minutes of high speed travel, Frank finally made it to Khishkin. He emerged from the forest to find that the town was abuzz with activity. But as soon as Frank walked out into an area where he could be easily seen, everyone and everything froze. People stopped and stared, some even asked others next to them who he was. Frank knew why they had stopped: Anyone who didn’t think that a large man wearing a hooded tunic carrying an unconscious Pokémon and two unconscious humans was an oblivious moron. He looked around and then shouted, “Where is the town’s police station?” “Who are you, what’s going on here?” a feminine voice replied almost instantly. Frank turned his head to his left and saw a policewoman in uniform with shoulder length blue hair wearing a standard issue police cap. She was wearing a matching blue short skirt and button-up shirt, red lipstick, and heeled shoes. She was staring at him intently with her bright blue eyes. Frank returned her accusatory gaze, “I’m assuming you’re part of the police force here.” The woman replied coolly, “I’m Officer Jenny. I’m going to ask you one more time: What’s your business here?” Frank casually dropped the two Team Rocket members on the ground beside him and turned toward Jenny, giving her a clear view of the Gardevoir he was holding. “I caught these men beating up this Pokémon, and one of them told me they were going to capture it and give it to their boss as a slave. So part of my business here is to turn these two in for abuse and conspiracy to capture and sell into slavery.” He then pointed to Gardevoir, “My other business is getting her to a hospital. The large one there broke two or three of her ribs, and I fear it may have punctured her lung. So if you’ll excuse me, time is of the essence.”

He then turned and ran for a building with a large pink “P” on it, which he recognized as a Pokémon Center. He had brought injured Pokémon here before, but that was only done if Beacon’s medics couldn’t treat a Pokémon, which was very rare. He walked inside and up to the main desk. There was a woman with bright pink hair, wearing a candy striper’s outfit and white nurse hat with a big red cross on it. He approached her, “This Pokémon needs medical attention. Are you the nurse in charge here?” She looked down and saw the humanoid Pokémon he was holding. “I’m Nurse Joy. What happened?” she inquired. Frank sighed, “I caught two men trying to take her prisoner and sell her as a slave. She tried to resist and was beaten for it and I have reason to believe they broke some of her ribs.” The woman gasped and put her hands to her mouth, “That’s horrible!” Frank then smiled, “Don’t worry. I kicked their asses and now the authorities are dealing with them.” Nurse Joy closed her eyes and breathed a sigh of relief, “That’s good.” She looked back at Frank, “Luckily, we have plenty of rejuvenation chambers open today, so we can take care of her right away.” She turned to her left and called out, “Chansey!!” A few second later, two round, pink, egg-shaped Pokémon appeared, wheeling a gurney. They were wearing the same hat as the nurse. “I’ll take her” she said to Frank, holding out her arms. Frank gave the Gardevoir over, and Nurse Joy laid it on the stretcher. “Take this Pokémon to Treatment Room Number Two and put her in any available rejuvenation chamber” she said to her assistants. “Chansey” the strange-looking Pokémon said, and wheeled the injured Gardevoir into the back of the Center.

After Gardevoir and the two Chanseys disappeared around the corner, Frank turned back to the nurse. “How long do you think she’ll be in there?” he inquired. She smiled and answered, “Should only take a few hours, but those bruises had me worried. To be safe, I would like to keep her here overnight.” Frank nodded, then remembering what he needed to do, asked “Excuse me miss, but are there still sign-ups being held for the tournament?” “Yes, today is the last day” Joy replied. She looked down around Frank’s waist, but didn’t see any Pokeballs. “You don’t seem to have any Pokémon on you. If you want, you can use one of the open PCs over in the corner” she said, pointing to the row of tele-computer booths at the other end of the waiting room. Frank smiled, “Oh, it’s alright. I don’t need Pokémon to fight my battles.” This confused Nurse Joy, “What? How can you fight in a tournament without Pokémon?” “Ah, blessed ignorance” Frank thought. He tried to clarify, “I guess you’re not too familiar with my people, are you?” Alas, this only served to confuse her even more, “I don’t understand what you’re getting at” Frank grinned, perhaps a little more disturbingly than he wanted. “Here, I’ll show you” he said. He unbuckled and removed the left vambrace, took off the glove, and pulled up his tunic sleeve. He then held up his forearm, revealing the emblem that was the Brawler insignia. It took a second, but then Nurse Joy’s eyes widened in an odd combination of shock and admiration. “You’re a....” she started to say, but then Frank put a finger to her lips to silence her. “Not so loud, ok?” Frank said. Joy nodded, and Frank lowered his hand. He covered the emblem on his forearm, and then asked where the sign-ups were being held. She pointed him towards the arena a few blocks down the road, saying he should hurry. Frank gave her his thanks and sprinted toward the monstrous building, telling her he’d be back later to check on the injured Pokémon.

When he reached the arena, he was pleased to see that there was no one else in line to sign up and that signers were still present. He approached the counter and the three signers looked up. The one on Frank’s right was a woman wearing a burgundy business suit. The other two were men, one in a professional black-and-white business suit and the other was wearing a mild blue button-up shirt, dark blue jeans, and brown leather shoes. “Are there still open spots in the tournament?” Frank asked. The middle signer in the suit looked down to check his sheets and then looked back up at Frank, “Yes we do. In fact, you’re claiming the last available spot.” Frank sighed in relief, “Whew, talk about a close shave.” The signers chuckled and the one on the left asked “Do you have your Pokémon ready?” It was Frank’s turn to laugh, “I don’t have any Pokémon.” Frank got the same looked of confusion that he experienced with Nurse Joy; for some reason, revealing himself to be a Brawler was shocking to those he revealed and a never-ending source of amusement to him. He uncovered his arm yet again and showed them the Brawler’s mark. Two signers’ expression became those of fear, while the last one stared at the emblem in what appeared to be uncertainty. “Holy Arceus” the one on the left said. “I never thought I’d see a Brawler in person” said the middle signer. The rightmost signer then chimed in, “Ok, this is new for me. If he’s not using Pokémon, what happens now?” The middle signer replied with a surprised look, “You never heard of the PokeBrawlers? They’re a group of people who are ungodly strong, and have both the physical and mental capacity to fight Pokémon like Steelix just by using their hands.” The man’s eyes went wide with bewilderment and refocused on Frank. “Is that true?” he asked. Frank nodded, “Yep. That’s the truth.” The rightmost signer continued to stare at Frank in awe. After clearing his throat, the middle signer then said, “Just so you know, there’s a forty dollar registration fee.” Frank smiled. “Alright, then. Hold on a moment” he said as he reached into his satchel and pulled out some cash he took from the Team Rocket members he turned in earlier. He counted out forty and handed it to the signer, who then handed him a crimson bandanna. As if karma was mocking him, he was the confused one now. “What’s this for?” he asked. The middle signer smiled, “This is something we give to the Brawlers whenever they decide to compete. It’s just something to show that you’re permitted to step onto the field and stay there for the duration of the match.” Frank then replied, “Alright.” He then asked, "How many days until the tournament starts?" The rightmost signer replied "You have three days to rest up and train if necessary. I think I can safely say that we'll be looking forward to watching you fight." The other two nodded in agreement. Frank then bade the signers goodbye and walked away.
Back to top Go down
YamiMarik1991
Admin
YamiMarik1991

Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2)   Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 9:08 pm

Announcer: "welcome everyone to todays first half of the year Khishkin Town tournament and we have a special guest here today.... all the way from Pallet town... Ash Catchem!" he said and waved his hand to the young boy beside him who was waving at the crowed. "he is a pokemon master and winner off every pokemon league in the world except this region........ so every give him a round of applause." wall every one did. the Big scream above the arena turned on and the tournament was under way.... first up was Tommie VS. Frank

Tommie walked out into the ring waving at the crowd and giving the finger to ash. he looked to the other side of the ring where his opponent was to come out.
Back to top Go down
https://pokebrawler.forumotion.com
Frank Johnson
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2)   Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 9:31 pm

The announcer then turned toward the other side of the arena, "We also have another special appearance. Tell me, folks, has anyone here ever heard of the PokeBrawlers? If not, I'll say it in short: They fight Pokemon with their bare hands. And it just so happens that we have one competing in this tournament. Everyone, give it up for Frank!" Frank took a deep breath and stepped out into the open arena. He was still in the ceremonial outfit of his people, having not been able to buy new clothes. Everyone in the stands went dead silent. Frank took his position on the field. As instructed he wore the crimson bandanna to show that he could step onto the combat grounds. However, as soon as he stepped out of the trainer's box and onto the field, the crowd started angrily shouting. The announcer then chimed in, "Everyone, calm down", and they all went quiet again. "This man can be on the field. See that bandanna he has tied around his arm? That is his pass to do it. Remember, he fights Pokemon with his hands, not other Pokemon." The crowd was whispering, most of it sounding very disapproving of what was happening. But that didn't matter to Frank. He focused on his opponent before him, and then bowed and assumed a combat stance.

Back to top Go down
YamiMarik1991
Admin
YamiMarik1991

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2)   Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 9:42 pm

Tommie started to laugh almost doubling over, he saw the man as dum and stupid. "this retard thinks he can fight my pokemon with his bear hands? his he for real?" he asked the crowd he looked at Frank a smile on his lips. "hey retard who let you out of your moms house? you really think you can kick my pokemons ass with your hands huh? well try this our for size. GO MEDICHAM!" he trew a pokeball up into the air and a red form shot onto the ground it formed the pokemon and as the pokemon saw who it was gunna fight it fell on to the ground laughing thinking it was a joke. "no Medi he thinks he can kick your ass........ go on show him what you can do...." Medicham jumped up and got in its fighthing postion. "ill go first Medicham shaow ball!" the Medicham formed what looked like a sphere of dark energy in its hands and then shot it strait at Frank smiling not thinking a human could block it.
Back to top Go down
Frank Johnson
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2)   Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 9:49 pm

Frank smiled and relaxed his stance. Remembering his recent training when dealing with Psychic attacks, he held out a hand and caught the energy ball, simultaneously contracting and relaxing his muscles to radiate the energy through his body. He then flicked his wrist upward and directed it high into the air where it exploded. He then charged at at Medicham and landed a powerful right hook into its gut
Back to top Go down
YamiMarik1991
Admin
YamiMarik1991

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2)   Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 9:58 pm

Medicham was stunned that a human blocked one of its more powerful attacks,. It then felt a heavy fist connect with its stomach. Medicham was thrown back landing beside his trainer knocked out. "Medicham is unable to battle the victory goes to Frank!" the ref called as Tommie looked down at his pokemon, he shook his head and looked at Frank with murder in his eyes. "no one hits Medicham but me ass-hole.." he returned his pokemon back into its ball. and trew another one into the sky a new pokemon cam out "Go CLAYDOL! use Ancientpower!" as the pokemon cam out a strong orb came out in front of it and shot at Frank hitting him square in the chest the force of the blast would send a normal human flying at least 10 feet.

Last edited by YamiMarik1991 on Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Frank Johnson
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2)   Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 10:05 pm

Frank felt the beam hit, and fell over onto his back. He got up and brushed himself off. He smiled, "Not bad." He took off towards the creature and then leapt into the air towards the strange-looking Pokemon. Focusing his strength to his right leg, he aimed himself to land a crushing kick to its head
Back to top Go down
YamiMarik1991
Admin
YamiMarik1991

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2)   Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 10:14 pm

Tommie smiled he saw how powerful the Brawler was now and wasn't gunna take any chance's. "Claydol use substitute and telaport then finish him off with another Anchientpower!" the pokemon simmered a little and dissapeared as Frank landed a kick on the fake pokemon, and as it burst into smoke the Claydol appeared behind him sending another blast of force at the brawler.
Back to top Go down
Frank Johnson
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2)   Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 10:20 pm

Frank looked behind him, but it was too late. Frank felt the energy ball him him in the back and then he fell facefirst into the ground. He heard the crowd gasp. Frank pushed himself up and stood on his feet, and then he started laughing. "All right! Now this is a fight!" he roared, still laughing maniacally. He turned to face the Pokemon, and motioned with his hand to attack him

Last edited by Frank Johnson on Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
YamiMarik1991
Admin
YamiMarik1991

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2)   Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 10:27 pm

Tommie looked in utter shock at the brawler before him and frowned. "what the hell are you!?" he shouted at the man he never saw this in his life and he didn't want to meet another one . "claydol Use hyperbeam!" he shouted at his pokemon his fear shown in his voice. the Claydol slowly nodded and a ball formed in-front of its front eyes then with a mighty burst a multicolored beam shot at the Monster of a man no human could survive this . the ref was deciding if he should stop the fight for franks safety.
Back to top Go down
Frank Johnson
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2)   Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 10:34 pm

Frank saw the ref raise his hand to try and stop the fight. Frank looked at him and shouted, "Hey! Don't you dare stop this fight! If you think this over-grown piece of pottery is gonna take me down, then you truly know nothing of me!" The ref, fully aware of Frank's abilities, lowered his hand and let the fight resume. Frank turned his attention back to Claydol, who was getting ready to fire the beam. Frank stood his ground, threw his arms open and said with a psychopathic smile, "Come on! Hit me with everything you've got!"

Last edited by Frank Johnson on Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
YamiMarik1991
Admin
YamiMarik1991

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2)   Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 10:40 pm

Claydol looked at its master in question, "do it Claydol or ill whip you like i did yesterday!" Claydol gave a little whimper and shot the beam at frank hitting him square in the chest as his master started to leap in joy thinking this was the end, the crowed yelled some thought for the worst. "is this the end? is this the end for our pokebrawler? or will he survive the attack?" the announcer yelled into the mic hoping he did he knew the crowd would riot if worst came to worst.
Back to top Go down
Frank Johnson
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2)   Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 10:51 pm

The the entire crowd was up on its feet, staring silently but intently at the cloud of dust and smoke that surrounded Frank. Even Ash was watching, staring in horror at what just happened. And then, a gust of wind came. blowing the cloud away. There stood Frank, his outfit in shreds, his skin slightly charred, with an evil grin on his face. The crowd cheered and the announcer shouted, "My word! Not even a Hyper Beam can take him down? This is incredible! In all my years as the announcer for these tournaments, I have never seen anything like this!" Frank looked up at Tommie "That's all you've got? Pity" he said, ripping the tattered remains of his tunic off his chest and shoulders. He then disappeared then reappeared above the Claydol, driving both of his fists into the Pokemon's skull and crushing it into the ground. Frank then trapped the Pokemon under his knee and drove one last fist into its face, causing small cracks to form at the impact point. He got on his feet and the Pokemon lay there, unconscious
Back to top Go down
YamiMarik1991
Admin
YamiMarik1991

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2)   Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 11:07 pm

Tommie was both scared and mad ass hell who ever this was he was ruining his rep as best in town. in fact his new Gf was resting on this tornie, he had only one other pokemon that might have had a chance and he took out a master ball and smiled. "i got this baby from a rocky cliff it was stupid but now its the most powerfull pokemon i have come out Metagross!" as the pokemon came into view all saw it was not the normal blue and silver metagross but a shiniie type this one was Silver and gold there was said to only be one of its kind. the metagross looked at the brawler and saw the mark on its arm and backed away a little, he knew the humans kind and this human looked familiar he looked like a man he once crossed path's with. a vioce came into the brawlers head that sounded ruff but yet respecting. "are you related to Samuel Johnson? the pokebrawler?"
Back to top Go down
Frank Johnson
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2)   Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 11:11 pm

Frank stood there, not in fright but in wonder. He was wondering if his ears deceived him, but then realized he had heard correctly. This Pokemon was speaking to him telepathically. He had met Pokemon that could write but never one that could talk. He paused for a second before answering in kind, "Yeah, he was my father and the king of my village." He then asked, "Why? and how do you know him?"
Back to top Go down
YamiMarik1991
Admin
YamiMarik1991

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2)   Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 11:20 pm

He and i once fought on the field of honor we tested our strength against each other and he won he was a powerful man he gave me a dent on the top of my head" he lowered a bit showing a quiet small dint on the top of the pokemon's head. "i wonder if you are as strong as you father? let us make a wager if i win you teach this disrespectful kid a lesson and set me free.... if i lose you teach this kid a lesson and set me free...... how about it?" the crowd watched as the pokemon faced the human not able to hear them. Tommie got anger and took out what looked like a metal whip and yelled at his Pokemon "don't just stand there kill that bitch.!!!"
Back to top Go down
Frank Johnson
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2)   Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 11:27 pm

Frank smiled and said, "Deal. Don't worry, when this over, I'll make sure you go free, even if I have to break that kid's arm." Frank added, 'I'll show you that I'm stronger than my father." He then bowed to the Metagross, as was customary of his people
Back to top Go down
YamiMarik1991
Admin
YamiMarik1991

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2)   Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 11:35 pm

Metagross bowed (well it looked more like a deep nod becuase of how the pokemon looked) got in its fighting posion. "metagross Hyperbeam!" the metagross ignored its trainer and ran at the man wanting to do this the old fashion way. the way of the honor fight's he knew when he was young. as soon as he was close anuff one of his arms started to glow white as he jumped up and used Hammer arm aiming at the brawlers head.
Back to top Go down
Frank Johnson
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2)   Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 11:39 pm

Frank was ready; he saw the arm come flying at him. He waited until the last possible second then sidestepped it. He then did a half-moon scissor kick, hoping to piledrive the Metagross into the arena floor
Back to top Go down
YamiMarik1991
Admin
YamiMarik1991

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2)   Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 11:52 pm

Metagross knew this move the mans father had done the very same in there battle seeing that was what gave him the dent in his head he used a move known as Meteor mash but not at Frank but at the ground infront of him useing that force of the attack hitting the ground it launched him away from the brawler as its arm re-attached its self to his body a rumble came from the pokemon but in franks head it was more like a luagh. "you and your father are so alike i dont want another dent in my head..." he then started to gather light into the X on his face as it started to glow he wondered what the brawler would do next. "its your turn Frank......."
Back to top Go down
Frank Johnson
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2)   Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 11:57 pm

Frank smiled. "You move well. I can see why my father wanted to fight you." Frank pondered what he should do. He got an idea and then acted on it. Driving both his hands into the ground, he removed a large piece of the battlefield and hurled it at the Metagross. Right as he threw it, he then sprinted forward until he was running right behind it and slightly below it
Back to top Go down
YamiMarik1991
Admin
YamiMarik1991

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2)   Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 12:07 am

Metagross Used his Signal beam the Big burst of Light Shot at the bolder in a X like beam the force broke thou the rock easily and just barely missed the Brawler the attack hit the side of the ring leaving a nasty X like hole in the side of it....... unfortunately the attack took alot out of the pokemons body and hes was slugginsh a bit unable to dodge the brawler's next attack.
Back to top Go down
Frank Johnson
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2)   Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 12:13 am

Frank smiled; Metagross did exactly what he wanted it to do. In an instant, he was right in front of Metagross. Frank then unleashed a crushing uppercut to the flat bottom of the creature's body, leaving a large dent. He then cocked his fist back and drove it full force into Metagross's 'face', sending it flying into the arena wall.
Back to top Go down
YamiMarik1991
Admin
YamiMarik1991

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2)   Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 12:20 am

Metagross stode up and gave a small nod. "just what id expect from Sam's son... young woyer you have beaten me....." he backed out the ring and looked at the ref "metagross has forfeit the battle the match goes to Frank!" the crowd cheered and all clapped but amongst the noise was the sound of metal cracks as Tommie started to beat Metagross. the whip was made to hurt metal type pokemon, as each hit landed so was there a curse from the trainer as him and the pokemon left ring. and a voice came back into franks head that sounded like it was in bad pain. "please keep your promise young brawler save me from this trainer......."
Back to top Go down
Frank Johnson
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2)   Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 12:26 am

The crowd was horrified at what they were seeing. Tommie was beating the Pokemon, shouting obscenities every time he cracked the whip. Deep lacerations appeared on Metagross's skin. Right as Tommie brought the whip down again, Frank appeared in front of the Metagross and caught the whip in his hand. He gave the whip a sharp tug, pulling it and Tommie right towards him and catching Tommie by the throat

Last edited by Frank Johnson on Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2)   Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2)
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next