Pokemon Battel Brawlers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Battel Brawlers

one day out of the woods comes a young warrior, a human with anuff power to take down the most mighty of foe's (even pokemon them self's, for he is one of the race known as a PokeBrawler

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
YamiMarik1991
Admin
YamiMarik1991

Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2)   Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 12:31 am

Tommie looked up at a massive Frank and saw the mans eyes. the flames that were in themfrightened him more then that of the man that held him he was scared now. he didn't know what to do so he just smirked at the man. "hurt me and ill sick jenny on you....." he said but jenny had jumped down from the crowd to come punish the kid. "and if you called me on him id just tell him to spank you a good one for his crimes......" she said lightly. smiling a bit. Tommie looked at the man in horror. "please sir don't kill me...."
Back to top Go down
https://pokebrawler.forumotion.com
Frank Johnson
Admin

Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2)   Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 12:43 am

Frank grinned at Tommie's fright, "Don't worry. I won't kill you." He looked up at Officer Jenny, "Hey there. Look, I know this may be bad, but I have to rough this kid up a bit. If you would be so kind as to get a medical team from the Center down here to treat the Metagross, that would be great. After that, tell them I'll be right over to take care of the rest" Jenny replied, "That's alright. Just don't do too much damage to him. And it's been taken care". She pointed to the Metagross, who was being taken by gurney over to the Center to be treated for its wounds. "Thanks, Officer" he said. Jenny nodded and tipped her cap. "Take care now. I'll be waiting outside when you're finished." Frank saw Tommie's eyes grow with horror at hearing this. But it was too late to beg. Frank pinned Tommie to the ground and punched him, giving him a nice black eye. "How'd that feel, punk?" he asked coldly. The crowd cheered him on, clapping for coming to the Pokemon's rescue. Frank stood Tommie up and punched him in the stomach, knocking the air out of him and making him fall onto his back. He stood over Tommy and said, "If I ever catch you doing that to a Pokemon again, I will break you. And you will let me take that Metagross and set it free."
Back to top Go down
YamiMarik1991
Admin
YamiMarik1991

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2)   Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 12:51 am

Tommie was led out bey a human seeing nurse joy and the next round was won by a man Named Neos. "well that was amazing people not only did a kid git what was coming to him but another spechel guest has won in less the 2 minuets! His Name Is Neos Rivetter!" meny in the crowd cheered and some girls held up a sign that read "we love you Neos." followed by there phone numbers. "now the next round is!..........." the board showed Frank VS. Neos. "well this is gunna be something people a top coordinator VS. a pokebrawler lets just hope this one don't end in a spanking." the crowd all started to laugh.
Back to top Go down
Frank Johnson
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2)   Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 3:23 pm

The announcer then said, "Whoops, sorry, folks. It appears there was a bit of a mix-up. Turns out that match won't happen until tomorrow. But don't worry, there's still plenty of qualifier matches to be done." The crowd looked a bit disappointed, but started to cheer, as the screen showed the next two competitors: Ash Ketchum VS. Linda. Frank would have gladly stayed to watch the fight, but he had to go check on Metagross. Frank saw that Tommie was taken care of, so he didn't have to bother with him anymore. He walked out of the arena, but then was halted by a team of medics. Frank sighed, "If I can walk and talk, did it occur to you that I might not need medical attention?" The man in the middle said, "Sir, you may feel fine, but there may be massive internal damage, and you're still too pumped on adrenaline to feel it." This made Frank mad. He grabbed the man by his shirt and brought him in close. He then said in an extremely venomous tone, "Look here, you little shit, I know my own body's condition better than you ever will. You're just like the referee, you know nothing of me or what I can do!" He set the man back down, "Now get out of my way. I've got business to take care of." The man sighed, "Alright, he's obviously OK. Let him go." The team parted, allowing Frank clear passage out of the arena. As he passed, one the female medics stuck her tongue out at him, and others leered. "What the heck is his problem? We were just trying to help" one of the others asked. Frank then walked over to the claim area where he had dropped off his knapsack and satchel. After retrieving these two items, he walked out the door. No sooner had he taken ten steps he heard, "You know, not everyone is out to get you."
Back to top Go down
YamiMarik1991
Admin
YamiMarik1991

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2)   Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:22 pm

Leaning on a wall was a human wearing all black. a small R was on his Chest but it was surrounded by the symbol of the Pokebralers. a red bandanna was tied on his arm showing he was in the fights. "you see my boss.. would have a.... let us say opening for the likes of you....." he said getting off the wall and pulling out his card the Named showed as Eric Powers the Team Rocket logo on it. "you see, you and the boss have a lot in comean....... your voth strong, powerful, able to take down anything in your way........"
Back to top Go down
Frank Johnson
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2)   Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:34 pm

Frank looked at the man. "You've got a lot of nerve showing your face to me, scumbag" Frank spat vehemently. Frank took the card out of the man's hand, crumpled it and threw it on the ground. "Tell your boss to get stepped on by a Rhydon." Frank turned and started to walk away
Back to top Go down
YamiMarik1991
Admin
YamiMarik1991

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2)   Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:40 pm

Eric smiled at the man lightly. "well the Rhydon could try but our boss would just step on him. its just so sad. all your brawler friends would just love to see you again...... i mean we are taking good care of them and they got nice clean cage's to live in....... and if you joined maybe that could change." he gave a slight laugh. and some of the woman are to die for..... beautiful mixed with outlandish power.... they must bee good for breeding......."
Back to top Go down
Frank Johnson
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2)   Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:44 pm

This made Frank stop dead in his tracks. He slowly turned back towards the man. With burning hatred in his eyes, he then dashed and pinned the man against the wall. "WHAT THE HELL DID YOU JUST SAY!?!?!?!" he roared. Frank felt his heart rate and breathing rapidly intensify, and his vision started to go red.
Back to top Go down
YamiMarik1991
Admin
YamiMarik1991

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2)   Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:51 pm

the Rocket member didnt feel a thing as he hit the wall and smiled. "now lets not jump the gun i want you good and mad when we fight...... and ill make shure we fight each other in this tornie..... also i just let something off your chest. you see your not the last pokebrawler alive........ our people took some as slaves and..... for tests......... you should be thankful i told you this." and almost in a flash he had grabbed the brawlers arm twisting it and not only using is Bio-Engineered power but also the brawlers whaight her did a side flip trowing the brawler sevral feet away the brawler holding onto the Team rockets jacket a few pics fell out the coat showing some of the brawlers clans men and woman in cages. oh and thou's are a gift for you......"
Back to top Go down
Frank Johnson
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2)   Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 10:00 pm

Frank was knocked back quite a few feet. He sat up and grabbed a few of the pictures. One of them showed his brother, braced to the base of his cage, where he sat in solitude. Frank's anger rose dangerously, his heart felt like it was gonna burst out of his chest. With murder in his eyes, he looked up at the man and shouted, "I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU!!" With surprising speed, even for Frank, he ran forward and clamped his hands around the man's throat with all his fury and strength, trying to choke the life out of him.
Back to top Go down
Tayla Lider
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2)   Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 10:21 pm

"Hold up, you kill him and you won't be able to get any more information out of him," a voice deeper in the hallway called out before a young male in his early 20s walked up to the pair, dressed in a bright coloration of yellow and purple and followed behind by a young Absol pup curious about the situation in front of her. Neon-green eyes that appeared to lack black irises cautiously watched the pair, though his eyes narrowed at the Rocket member in distaste. "And you, sir, are a sick bastard, along with the rest of your team. I heard that 'must be good for breeding' part."
Back to top Go down
Frank Johnson
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2)   Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 10:26 pm

Frank looked over at the flashily-dressed man. Frank grunted in frustration, but dropped his captive. The man fell down, gasping for breath. Frank put his foot on man's back to keep him there, then turned his attention to the newcomer. "Who the hell are you?" Frank demanded angrily.
Back to top Go down
Tayla Lider
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2)   Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 10:35 pm

"Someone who also wants to punch this asshole into next century at this point," the man commented in a stern tone before pushing up his yellow pimp-hat and revealing a similar bandanna to the ones the two Brawlers were wearing, but of a different shade of red, more purplish in color, around his arm. Narrowed-eyes still trained on the Rocket member, his ears picked up on the sound of the Absol pup making an attempt at barking at the evil person, thought they were high in pitch and not exactly-threatening in sound. "Ravixen, not now," he commented to the baby Pokemon, who instead settled for being ready to pounce and chomp at a sudden move.

It may appear hard to read, but his eyes looked like he had a unique personal reason to be pissed off at this rocket member.
Back to top Go down
Frank Johnson
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2)   Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 10:41 pm

Frank saw something in that man's eyes; it was a look of pure hatred, yet he did not express in his face. "He must have run into this man before", Frank thought, looking down at the Team Rocket member still pinned beneath his booted foot. Frank decided to be direct and asked the stranger, "You seem to know this person. What's your story?"
Back to top Go down
YamiMarik1991
Admin
YamiMarik1991

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2)   Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 10:49 pm

The man was pinned on the ground as he looked he saw the man that came to his aid was the one and only Neos "well well well........ i can tell what you are and i wont say... hehe know i understand what you got against the word breeding..........." with that he used his strangeth to pushing him self up a bit a twisted to the right escaping the Brawler's footing. he quickly got up and smiled at the both. "im sorry but my match has come up. i heard my name........ now if you will excuse me i got a match to win." he then dissapeared into the tunnel.
Back to top Go down
Frank Johnson
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2)   Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 10:51 pm

Frank shouted "Get back here!" and started to run after the man. They were about midway through the tunnel when Frank tackled the Rocket member, put him in a Full Nelson and started to drag him back outside.

Last edited by Frank Johnson on Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tayla Lider
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2)   Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 11:11 pm

When both of the Brawlers took their eyes off him, the coordinator that was Neos quickly recalled the baby Absol into her Pokeball and looked around before raising a clenched hand to his chest. "Transform," he muttered under his breath just before his form blurred into a faint blue light, then disappeared into the air itself, appearing only as a mist in the area before swiftly gliding after the pair.
Back to top Go down
Frank Johnson
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2)   Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 11:16 pm

Frank was about a quarter of the way back to the outside of the arena. Eric was strong; it took all of Frank's might just to suppress him, and dragging him was no easy feat. He could almost make out the trees on the outside when he saw a mist surround him. "What the hell?" Frank said aloud. "Must be a poison gas" Frank thought, quickly holding his breath and continued dragging Eric
Back to top Go down
Tayla Lider
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2)   Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 7:59 pm

"If you fight him now, you won't have the strength to deal with him later on in the tournament," the mist seemed to echo from within itself before reforming into the brightly-colored coordinator. "Last thing you seem to need is getting arrested for giving this guy the beatdown he deserves outside of the tournament." He had reformed in front of the pair to hopefully snap the pair out of trying to kill each other, but after catching a glimpse of the red in the Brawler's eyes, the shapeshifter couldn't help but feel that the unusual reappearance won't be enough. "Okay, red eyes cannot mean anything good..."
Back to top Go down
Frank Johnson
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2)   Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 8:25 pm

Frank was pissed; he wanted to break this man in half, and came very close to doing. However, he realized there was some truth to the man's words. "You're right" he said. He then relaxed his grip, letting Eric go free.
Back to top Go down
YamiMarik1991
Admin
YamiMarik1991

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2)   Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 8:33 pm

Eric rubbed his neck he liked this guy so he smiled at him. "well i got a idea....... let us make a bet on OUR match...... it will be a submissive match basically one of us has to back down...... that means NO killing each other....... also No blood rage mode........ and here is the bet... if i win you jion us... but if i lose, well i will tell you all you need to know who our New leader is and where you can find his and your friends in fact.." he took out a small knife and cut a X on his ch east the brawler custom to say its a promise and they will kill them self if they break it. "so is it a deal?"
Back to top Go down
Frank Johnson
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2)   Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 8:38 pm

Frank yanked the knife out of Eric's hand and made the same cut. He then threw the knife down so that the blade stuck itself into the earth between them. "You're goddamn right it's a deal. I'm going to enjoy crushing you." he said through gritted teeth. He then pulled a syringe of red anti-Savage serum out his satchel and held it up so Eric could see, "Make sure you have this, just so you can't cheat."
Back to top Go down
YamiMarik1991
Admin
YamiMarik1991

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2)   Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 8:44 pm

unlike you brawlers we can control or Blood savige Mode we dont need your serame. and our master can do the same thing....... maybe i said to much...... or perhaps a hint." he smiled and walked into the arena. dissapearing into the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Frank Johnson
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2)   Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 8:48 pm

Frank stared at Eric in disgust as he walked away. As soon as Eric disappeared into the arena, Frank turned his attention to the flashily dressed man. "Ok, time to start talking. Who or what are you? And what did that man mean when he said 'I know what you are?"
Back to top Go down
Tayla Lider
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2)   Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 9:14 pm

"One: The name is Neos Rivetter. Two: I've kicked the asses of my fair share of Rockets...wait, new boss? Giovanni's not in charge of Team Rocket anymore?" Neos finally asked before the little Absol pup popped out of her Pokeball and looked around, realizing that the Rocket person had disappeared. "I could at least be able to figure out what he would do, but a new TR leader makes them now unpredictable for the moment."

"...sol," she yipped before curling up next to Neos' leg and laying down, behaving both with a babyish cuteness and naivety.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2)   Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2)
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next