Pokemon Battel Brawlers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Battel Brawlers

one day out of the woods comes a young warrior, a human with anuff power to take down the most mighty of foe's (even pokemon them self's, for he is one of the race known as a PokeBrawler

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (book 8 the clue unfolds?)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
YamiMarik1991
Admin
YamiMarik1991

Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (book 8 the clue unfolds?) Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (book 8 the clue unfolds?)   Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (book 8 the clue unfolds?) Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 2:47 pm

Frank had won the battle between him and Eric, eric staying to his word but was unable to tell him the name of the leader of the BIO-Rockets..... "you win....... i cant move my body now......" he said in short gasps. "ill tell you our master is a real Brawler one of your kind his name is......" and with this clue maybe frank would learn the truth of just who the person is.... or maybe not...... but the clue remained. "our master is a real Brawler one of your kind...." this would play thou his mind during his stay at the hospital... or what shyort time he stayed there.

a week passed as frank healed and the town was in peace, frank would leaver the hospital lead by nurse joy who had taken a likeing to the large male..... but outside the door a rocket member would be waiting for him a large red R on his jacket sarounded by the brawler symbol.
Back to top Go down
https://pokebrawler.forumotion.com
Frank Johnson
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (book 8 the clue unfolds?)   Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (book 8 the clue unfolds?) Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 5:47 pm

Frank had tried several times to leave the hospital; something difficult to do given his current weakened condition. He left because he knew he couldn't stay in one spot. He also wanted to interrogate the "Bio-Brawler", as he had called himself. Frank didn't know what to make of that.

The words Eric had spoken, "Our master is one of your kind" continued to play through in his head. He simply couldn't believe; why would of his clan brothers willingly harm his own people? It didn't make sense. Frank then had a flashback; he remembered Malik from when he was merely a child. "No, it can't be" Frank muttered as he was led back to the hospital for the umpteenth time. Needless to say, Frank had opened up the stitches and was bleeding; luckily it wasn't as bad as before.

"Darn it, Frank, you make this difficult" he heard a familiar voice say sternly; he looked up to see Nurse Joy giving a disapproving look. "Just sign the discharge papers and we won't have this problem" Frank grumbled; Joy however was adamant in her refusal. "You're in no condition to be walking around. Your bones still haven't healed, not to mention that you had a gaping wound in your abdomen."

Frank sighed heavily, he hated being here, at someone else's mercy. But finally a week had passed, and Frank was free to go. He could tell Joy was sad to see him leave; but Frank had a mission of vengeance. He couldn't stay here. As he left the building, he saw a large man staring at him. The first thing Frank noticed was the large 'R' on his jacket surrounded by the Brawler's insignia. "So, another of the lapdogs of the 'Master' comes for me." Frank growled, readying himself for combat.
Back to top Go down
YamiMarik1991
Admin
YamiMarik1991

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (book 8 the clue unfolds?)   Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (book 8 the clue unfolds?) Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 5:53 pm

The BIO-Rocket smirked watching him he was a thin class (meaning look's more human then anything else) he crossed his arm's smirking at him. "the master? no i come myself on bushiness..... we come to clean of Eric's body and DNA as well as give you a message....." he said and pulled out a small peace of paper. "you are to ignore all info that Eric has given you and to give up your search on the leader...... failer to do this will result in your death..." he smirked and smiled the peace of paper then caught afire for some reason. "message has been delivered...." he then started to walk off paying no mind to the brawler.
Back to top Go down
Frank Johnson
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (book 8 the clue unfolds?)   Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (book 8 the clue unfolds?) Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 5:58 pm

"Business?" Frank repeated, but then he heard the Rocket say that he should give up the search. "Like hell I will!" Frank growled, but then the Rocket turned and started to walk away. Frank immediately moved to put the Rocket in a Full Nelson, saying "Where do you think you're going?" as soon as he had him ensnared. However, his condition still wasn't at 100%, and that meant that a well-placed jab would cripple him.
Back to top Go down
YamiMarik1991
Admin
YamiMarik1991

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (book 8 the clue unfolds?)   Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (book 8 the clue unfolds?) Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 6:05 pm

/me the BIO-Brawler was taken by saprize as he was put into a full nelson and growled he he jabbed a elbow back into the males side. grinning. "im heading out!" he cryed out smirking.

nurse joy went wide eyed at this staying back knowing zshe couldn't do anything "Frank! be careful!" she called out to him hoping no more damage would be delt to him then there already was.
Back to top Go down
Frank Johnson
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (book 8 the clue unfolds?)   Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (book 8 the clue unfolds?) Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 9:21 pm

Frank went to the ground, the bastard had hit him in a still open wound. "Urg....damn it" he growled as the Bio-Brawler took off. "Frank!" he heard Joy call out as he rushed to his side; this was starting to get annoying. "Frank, you need to start being careful. In your condition....." but this time Frank interrupted her, "In my condition? This is nothing! I've had every bone in my body broken! And all at once, too! These scratches.....these measly flesh wounds? Insignificant, inconsequential....I could think of a hundred different words to describe these wounds. So don't try to pretend you understand. My kind are proud warriors, built for combat and bred for war. Now, if you'll excuse me..." he grunted as he stood up, his massive form towering over everyone nearby, then continued, "I'll be going."

He then started to walk away, but then Nurse Joy grabbed his arm and held tight. "NO! I'm not letting you leave! Whatever it is, I'm sure it can wait!" This made Frank a bit ticked, "Oh, really? Even if it's to find the aruscholohen that murdered my clan?" This made Joy freeze, her eyes wide with disbelief and shock, "Wha.." "You heard me" Frank growled, his eyes narrowed dangerously, "My whole clan was murdered, and the only clues to his identity died with Eric. The other Bio-Brawler refuses to talk, and unfortunately I can't kill him. So that means my business in this town is concluded. Now let go of me before I resort to force." He then put his worn, battle-scarred face only inches from Joy's, "And as I'm sure you've seen, you don't want that."

And with that, he wrenched himself free from Joy's grip, knocking the poor lass onto her bottom. He didn't even blink as tears started to well up in her eyes; he just turned and began walking away, intent on finding the trail that would lead him to his clan's killer.
Back to top Go down
YamiMarik1991
Admin
YamiMarik1991

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (book 8 the clue unfolds?)   Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (book 8 the clue unfolds?) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 12:53 am

as our hero left the city on his jorney to find his clan';'s killed 3 day's pass by him giving him a bit of time to heal but not much, it was noon by the time a large pokemon could be seen blocking the road laying right in the mideal of it snoring, sleeping and unmoving.
Back to top Go down
Frank Johnson
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (book 8 the clue unfolds?)   Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (book 8 the clue unfolds?) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 1:07 am

As Frank traveled on the roads, his body worn and torn only after a day or two, he seemed to be no closer to his goal. All he knew was that apparently the 'Master' was one of his own. "How could one of my own kill our clan? What would rive them to commit such an atrocity?" he muttered, still disbelieving at what Eric had said to him.

As he came to a narrow mountain pass, he began making his way through. That is, until he found a gigantic, green-skinned sleeping Pokemon in his way. "Ah, smircoch!(smircoch = Brawler equivalent of 'Fuck my life')" he grumbled; to compound the issue, the walls were too high and steep to climb in his current state. He considered back-tracking and trying to go around, but the range was far too wide for him to try and go around it. If his body wasn't so messed up right now, he would do that in a heartbeat. But for him, the best thing was to try and climb over the gigantic beast.

"Snorlax don't eat anything human, so I should be alright" Frank said; he then sunk his thick fingers into the skin of the Snorlax, making his way slowly up the side of its belly. The fat didn't exactly give stable footing, but he slowly inched up towards the top of the large gut. Unaware to Frank, this Snorlax was not a normal one.
Back to top Go down
YamiMarik1991
Admin
YamiMarik1991

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (book 8 the clue unfolds?)   Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (book 8 the clue unfolds?) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 11:52 am

the Snorlax woke and looked at the giant brawler and ,licked it's lip's. "shor....... LAX!" he then gave a mighty cry and swiped one off his paw's at the brawler aiming to use scratch, and at this angel of view frank would see a red R tattooed on the snorlax's cheek, it's eye's blood red.

up on top of the cliff 3 form's appeared two wearing white trench-coat's with a red R on there pocket's and one wearing the Geovoni rocket uniform.
Back to top Go down
Frank Johnson
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (book 8 the clue unfolds?)   Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (book 8 the clue unfolds?) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 11:19 pm

Frank was caught off-guard when the sleeping giant suddenly woke; he felt its stubby claws rake his arm as he threw it up to defend himself at the last possible moment. Launching himself backwards, he looked down at his arm; the scratches weren't too deep, but enough to make further blood loss a considerable factor. "Damn it all" he growled; this Snorlax seemed different, but Frank couldn't put his finger on it. It was here he noticed that this Snorlax had an 'R' on its cheek, and its eyes were glowing blood-red.

"What the....." he said; however, he had to dodge because the Snorlax unleashed a powerful Hyper Beam, barely missing where Frank was just a second ago. The shock-wave, however, was enough to throw him into the opposite cliff face, landing with a hard thud on all fours. His body started to shake; it was going to give out on him soon. He then wilfully tried to activate the Berserker state, to give himself a bit of energy, but his efforts were rewarded with pain coursing through his body. "Crap" he grumbled; he pushed his body too far. Forcing it to go Berserker now might very well kill him, or save his life.
Back to top Go down
YamiMarik1991
Admin
YamiMarik1991

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (book 8 the clue unfolds?)   Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (book 8 the clue unfolds?) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 12:32 pm

The snorlax got up as the brawler was launched away by the shock wave, as it got up it scratched it's side and stretched, it smirked and looked at the brawler and licked it's lip's.... it was hungry.... "it's been a bit since i ate human meat." it said softly smirking and jumped into the air and fell tord the brawler going to use body slam on the poor weakened brawler.

The rocket in the white coat smiled and started to make notes as the other brawler's watched just in case guarding the l;ab coat rocket.
Back to top Go down
Frank Johnson
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (book 8 the clue unfolds?)   Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (book 8 the clue unfolds?) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 3:29 pm

"What the hell did Team Rocket do to you?" Frank grumbled as he tried to stand up. He was royally fucked, but he knew that running wasn't an option, his body was too heavily damaged for him to make it very far. That meant he had to stay and fight, even if it meant his death. But he wouldn't go down without a fight damn it.

As it jumped into the air and fell quickly towards him, his massive arms were thrown upward as he caught it; his knees buckled from the force of the impact. The wounds that had been sealed at the hospital had now reopened from the stress, meaning he was losing what precious little blood he had left. "No...I won't break now......I won't break now...." he grunted as what little strength he had began to fail him.

Frank then had an idea; he let himself fall back slightly so that the Snorlax landed behind him. That wasn't his idea, but it helped give him the avenue of escape in case his idea did fail. He had seen several loose boulders sitting precariously. "Forgive me, Almighty Arceus, for what I am about to do" Frank muttered solemnly as the Berserker rose from within; he ignored the agonizing pain his body was in now as he slammed his powerful fists into the sides of the canyon, creating the strong vibrations needed to knock the boulders loose. They tumbled toward the Snorlax and himself; Snoralx had risen and was preparing to fire another Hyper Beam when Frank threw himself back at the last possible second.

Snorlax was hit in the head with one of the larger boulders before the rest buried it alive; not even its massive fat content could help it survive being hit with that many rocks. "Rest well in the next life, my bro......." Frank said before collapsing onto his back, grunting heavily and raggedly as the pain returned a thousand-fold. "No, I...can't die....not yet.....Arceus....help me. Please, I beg you. It was not thirty seconds that Frank passed out, unconscious.
Back to top Go down
YamiMarik1991
Admin
YamiMarik1991

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (book 8 the clue unfolds?)   Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (book 8 the clue unfolds?) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 3:47 pm

When frank awoke he was in what looked to be a blue tent, A young male maybe the age of 16 as sleeping against the wall A [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] was sitting beside him and looked up to him as he awoke. "[i]wow, the big guy's awake.... the boy did good healing him i guess... saprizing seeing humans are so weak."
Back to top Go down
Frank Johnson
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (book 8 the clue unfolds?)   Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (book 8 the clue unfolds?) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 6:11 pm

Frank grunted as he awoke; his whole body hurt like hell. His first thing to see when he opened his eyes was blue material. "Ungh...." he groaned as his massive form tried to sit up; he felt a twinge in his side and he laid back down. "Where the hell am I?" Frank thought before he turned his head to see a young boy sleeping against a wall made of the same blue material. It quickly became obvious that he was in a tent. How he got there was another matter.

He then heard a voice in his head; who was calling who weak? Frank then saw a strange creature; was this a Pokemon? He'd never seen one like it before, much like Gardevoir. His mind wandered to her; he then put her out, "She'll be fine. She is one of Arceus' creations after all" he thought to himself, unaware of his newfound ability to connect mentally with Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
YamiMarik1991
Admin
YamiMarik1991

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (book 8 the clue unfolds?)   Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (book 8 the clue unfolds?) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 7:00 pm

the Scyther looked up at the brawler lightly tiling its head,. "wow... you can talk poke? interesting... fore were you are you are on rought 6 right outside the Gorrgo valley were we found you.... and also who do you speack of?" it asked him looking right at the brawler. he then looked back to the human beside him who was sleeping. "this young boy saved you.... my trainer... im grass.. well my name is grass... im a Scyther"
Back to top Go down
Frank Johnson
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (book 8 the clue unfolds?)   Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (book 8 the clue unfolds?) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 5:17 pm

Frank looked at the boy; how the hell did they manage to carry him to outside Route 6? Ground-types weighed well over 500 pounds on average, so that means they must have taken a while to bring him back. He'd never seen this creature, this....Scyther...before either; this boy must have come from a different region.

When Grass asked him who he spoke of, the titan shook his head "No one. Don't worry about it. But who are you? Where do you hail from?"
Back to top Go down
YamiMarik1991
Admin
YamiMarik1991

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (book 8 the clue unfolds?)   Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (book 8 the clue unfolds?) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 6:53 am

grass tilted his head and then looked to the door as if looking "me and the boy come from another country called Kento.... its far across the sea and you have to pass at least 3 others to get to it.... this boy got me as his first pokemon from proff. Oak....outside. " he then looked to the boy, "this boy carried you all the way here... he saw you in danger and bleeding out and he didn't think and took you..... he is like that sometimes.... stupid....but you are fully healed now..... so you should be grateful." it said then l;looked back to the brawler studying him. "and were do you come from?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (book 8 the clue unfolds?)   Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (book 8 the clue unfolds?) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (book 8 the clue unfolds?)
Page 1 of 1