Pokemon Battel Brawlers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Battel Brawlers

one day out of the woods comes a young warrior, a human with anuff power to take down the most mighty of foe's (even pokemon them self's, for he is one of the race known as a PokeBrawler

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter Six: A Lucky Break)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Frank Johnson
Admin

Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter Six: A Lucky Break) Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter Six: A Lucky Break)   Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter Six: A Lucky Break) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 4:36 pm

As the sun rose, the horrific nightmare that Frank was experiencing faded. He finally awoke and found that his chest was unusually sore; he attributed this to having Neos shove him right into the ground from who knows how high up. However, he also felt unusually well-rested, not that he was complaining. He stood and stretched his massive shoulders, then looked down at the ground and said "Ugh, that was awful. What the hell were those creatures attacking the village?" The painful memories then made him start to tear up again, his large hands clenched into powerful fists as he grimaced angrily. He then said in a low-growl of a voice, "When I beat Eric, he's gonna pay for what he's done and he's gonna tell me what I need." With that, he stormed off back into Khishkin, knowing full well the response he was going to get from the other Trainers and humans.

As he cleared the brush bordering the forest, he stopped for a moment and looked around, trying to remember where he needed to go. Many people stopped and looked at him in a mix of suspicion and fear. Some started whispering to whoever they were with, unaware that Frank's hearing enabled him to pick up their tidbits. As he suspected, it was all biased and superficial. As more people did this, Frank started getting pissed; it was one thing to fear him because of what he did, which was understandable, but it was another to judge him because of it. His scowl transformed to grimace; eventually he had enough of these assholes and shouted really loud "What the fuck are you all looking at?" This made everyone jump and start hurriedly walking away. Frank couldn't help but smile at this. "Typical spineless weaklings" he muttered as he walked toward the registration center to get his next fight. He needed to burn off his stress, and fighting was his solution to that.

As he walked inside the center, he got another round of fearful looks. He ignored and slowly made his way to the back of the line. People turned and saw him coming; they all soon parted in fear to let him go to the front. He just snorted derisively and said sarcastically, "How very fucking courteous of you" He then lumbered slowly up to the secretary and said as gently as he could, "Name's Frank Johnson. I'm here to check in for my next match."
Back to top Go down
YamiMarik1991
Admin
YamiMarik1991

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter Six: A Lucky Break)   Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter Six: A Lucky Break) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 11:23 pm

the old lady was wearing a blue and green kamono, her skin white and aged it showed she was in her late 50's.... she looked up at the large lumbering man and frowned at how he spoke to her and how she hurred him speak to the other people..... this bothered her her green eye's on him. "look sonny-boy. treat your elder's with respect! back in my day if that happened my poor bottom would be lit afire with a monferron's firepunch, and let me tell you it wasnt a pretty thing." she said wagging a mostly bone finger at him. she then open's the book and look's into it. "hmmmmmmmmmm look's like your match has been canceled due to forfit.... so sad... now get out of here."
Back to top Go down
https://pokebrawler.forumotion.com
Frank Johnson
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter Six: A Lucky Break)   Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter Six: A Lucky Break) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 11:38 pm

Frank recoiled a bit when he heard that his match was canceled; this made him a bit angry. Since he prided himself on being a warrior, backing out of a fight was considered a huge insult. He also didn't appreciate how this woman was talking to him; she should count her luck that not only was she a woman, she was elderly. "So my match was canceled, huh? Spineless Firhin." he said in a growling tone before putting his face only inches from the woman's.

He then said to her in a low voice "You might want to be careful who you talk to like that. There are others who would gladly put your face in the ground." And with that he stood up and turned to walk out of the registration room. As he made his way to the door, people slowly went back into the line they were in; some even shot looks of nervousness and fear at Frank from the corners of their eyes.
Back to top Go down
Tayla Lider
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter Six: A Lucky Break)   Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter Six: A Lucky Break) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 12:46 am

"There is a difference between cowardice and tactical retreat," sounded a mechanical feminine voice as a young adult with pale-pink hair that reached close to the back of her knees approached, steel-blue eyes appearing almost like glass. Her entire outfit was black in color with gold accenting her sleeveless jacket and skirt. Her headband appeared to become headphones at the end with a microphone resting near her mouth. Black bands rested around her arms with '03' tattooed between the band and vest on the skin of her left arm. On her right arm looked at first like a sleeve that was separate from the arm, but a closer look revealed that it was a mini-computer instead.

She walked past Frank and approached the old lady, her movements precise and fluid, motion most-unnatural for either human or Pokemon. "Luka Megurine, I'm here to report for my next match."

"You're up for a real fight, you have to fight that Eric bastard," the lady spat in true distaste. "I hope your Pokemon manage to beat him to shit. Either that or have that Porygon-Z of yours really scramble his brains."

"Every opponent has a weakness, even if one has not the time to disassemble the opponent and discover it," Luka spoke. Her thoughts were highly-critical and her words as precise as they could possibly be.
Back to top Go down
Frank Johnson
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter Six: A Lucky Break)   Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter Six: A Lucky Break) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 1:11 am

Frank grimaced as the strange female spoke to him; it's not like he commanded respect, but the way these people talked to him pissed him off. The way she spoke told Frank this woman was mechanical in some way; though the extent to him was unknown.

"You're a fucking machine. How could you understand the concept of honor?" he growled at her, his fists clenching in anger. This made the other people start to back away, fearing another outburst. And as much Frank hated to say it, he decided to say it anyway "I hope Eric kicks your sorry metal ass in your fight."
Back to top Go down
Tayla Lider
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter Six: A Lucky Break)   Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter Six: A Lucky Break) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 1:29 am

"There is no need for honor if it only gets in the way," Luka quickly spoke, the speed of her words suggesting annoyance. "And after examining Bio-Brawler Prototype Eric's match against his opponent, there is a 98.8736% chance of victory, reduced to 73.4573% chance when higher energy levels are obtained. As you would say, his chances of victory are not high." Luka corrected after hearing Frank's last statement, displeased with the foolish human hoping for an event that had no chance of occuring.
Back to top Go down
Frank Johnson
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter Six: A Lucky Break)   Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter Six: A Lucky Break) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 12:30 am

Frank grimaced harder at the woman's lack of understanding; this is why the Brawlers largely dissociated themselves from the normal humans. They possessed no understanding of the Pokemon world and how things workled, and they possessed no respect for each other. The ways they worked to subvert each other, to harm another of their kind or a Pokemon, sickened Frank to no end.

He wished to Arceus he could just rip this girl apart; she had no idea that it was the honor she was mocking that was keeping her alive. Also, if he attacked another contestant, he would just aggravate everyone's animosity toward. And that was one headache he couldn't deal with right now. So instead he spat venomously, "Forget it. You could never understand." He then walked back outside, people quickly getting out of his way as he exited the building.

Once outside, he looked around before saying "Well, looks like I'm not fighting today. This'll give me a chance to find some clues; maybe I can find out something that can help me."
Back to top Go down
Tayla Lider
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter Six: A Lucky Break)   Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter Six: A Lucky Break) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 4:46 pm

"A foul temper he has," Luka commented after Frank left earshot, her eyes glowing slightly as millions of tiny 0s and 1s scrolled backwards over her eyes, causing the steel-blue to appear as a faintly-bright glow to the average human eye.

"I've yet to have met a brawler that was nice, and I've had close calls in my days. Made me glad I stopped trying to research the myths about them when I did, bastards," the elder quipped as she pushed her glasses back up to her face. "Now, deary, how did you know what he said? I've heard that word before and I still don't know what that means."

"I had an opportunity to study the linguistics of the language 10 minutes 36 seconds after Bio-Brawler Prototype Eric's match. He was disappointed that he wasn't able to spill as much blood as he wanted do in his match. He had a colorful range of vocabulary, in a manner of speaking." As matter-of-factly as she said that, the old lady couldn't help but look at her strange for a second before regaining her composure.

"Well, good luck then. I would hate for the Vocaloids to lose one of their own to those foul beasts." With a nod of her head, Luka walked toward the direction of the stadium.

A mechanical mad laugh echoed behind her, though the laugh was not her own.
Back to top Go down
Frank Johnson
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter Six: A Lucky Break)   Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter Six: A Lucky Break) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:03 pm

Frank continued receiving judgmental looks as he walked around Khishkin; he ignored them to the best of his ability. "Geez, people. It's called open a book, what I can do isn't THAT surprising" Frank said angrily in his head. There had been plenty of humans, not including Team Rocket, who had tried to locate Frank's home. While they had been unsuccessful in that, a few Brawlers have talked with normal humans wishing to know more about the Brawlers. Of course, the information was only about what strengths the Brawlers possessed; for example, how the Electric-types had the speed factor and the Ground-types had the strength factor and the Dark-types had the intelligence factor.

Just then, he heard a loud "Hey, Frank!" Frank turned to see the announcer running towards him. The announcer just before him, slightly out of breath. Frank stared at the man in confusion; what could he possibly want? "Frank, I need your help" the announcer said once he caught his breath; the short man had to really crane his neck back to look Frank in the eye. "I'm busy, find someone else" Frank spat, not really wanting to deal with anyone right now. "Frank, please, I know people are scared of you, but hear me out." Frank gave a defeated sigh, "Fine, what is it?"

The announcer then said "Our referee quit not two minutes ago, and I'm scurrying to find a replacement. You're the only one who can do this; the sponsors said if Eric kills any more Pokemon, they're going to cancel the contest. And as far as I can tell, you're the only one who has any hope of controlling him." The announcer then put his hands together "Please, help me out. I'll find some way to reward you, I promise." Frank grimaced; the only time humans needed the Brawlers help was when they were too afraid to do it themselves.

Still, it would be a fun opportunity to rile up Eric, and hopefully he might just spill the beans on where his clan's murderer was hiding. Frank then nodded with a slight smile, "Alright, I'll do it. On one condition; I get to interfere physically if anything goes too wrong." The announcer then nodded happily "Of course, of course. Well, we better be off. The next round's starting soon". Frank and the announcer soon made their way. Once there, the announcer said to Frank "Wait out here. When I call you, come on out, OK?" Frank groaned slightly, "Let's just get this over with."

The announcer then took his place at the booth, took the microphone and said to the somewhat silent crowd, "Welcome back ladies and gentleman to day three of the Pokemon Battle Tournament. I have a few small announcements to make; due to the events of yesterday, the referee on duty has resigned from his post. Also, the battle between Frank and Jill has been canceled due to forfeit on Jill's part, so Frank automatically advances to the next round." The crowd murmured in unison; some quips were of how they would have done the same.

Unbeknownst to the announcer, Jill herself was in the audience; the way he announced that made her seem like a coward. The guy's a walking tank, no way I'm risking my Pokemon's safety by having them fight that brute. The announcer then continued "Going back to the referee part, we have found a replacement. Everyone, please give a warm welcome back to Frank "The Tank" Johnson!" The crowd sat in stunned silence; obviously they didn't expect this to happen.

Frank heard the announcer call his name and face-palmed hard enough to leave a red hand-print. "Seriously? Frank the Tank? Holy Arceus, that was the worst play on words I've ever heard." Frank grumbled before strolling down the tunnel and into the arena; it looked good as new. Surprising considering how hard Neos and Frank fought each other. Frank could feel the stares of the crowd burning into his skin; watching him, noting his every move. He slowly made his way to the referee's box and turned to face the battlefield, his tanned, muscled body gleaming in the full sun.

The announcer was stunned; were people really this shallow? Sure the man went crazy, but he was fighting a fire-wielding fox creature with his bare hands. So instead he cleared his throat and said "Well, let's get this tournament under way. Will contestants Eric Powers and Luka Megurine please report to the battlefield?"
Back to top Go down
YamiMarik1991
Admin
YamiMarik1991

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter Six: A Lucky Break)   Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter Six: A Lucky Break) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 1:09 pm

Eric smiled softly and exited thou the dressing room smiling softly as he walked out the croud would quiet to a deathly silent's poeple were to scared to even mumble as all eye's were on eric.. poeple on the bottom row fidget as if they didnt wish to be there, eric went to his place on the feild and looked over to frank and moved a thum across his trought as if meaning he was gunna die not caring if he was a ref. he looked to the oppenet's side of the feild looking and watching for this luka person.
Back to top Go down
YamiMarik1991
Admin
YamiMarik1991

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter Six: A Lucky Break)   Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter Six: A Lucky Break) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 10:29 pm

((due to non posting penis power this battle was skipped... we now move on to the next ass raping uncle fucker battle.))

ash smiled as he entered the ring a yellow mouse type pokemon rode on his shoulder he stepped into the ring and gave a peace sigh to the crowd and the crowd would cheer and yell some girl's would trow balled up peace's of paper with there number's at him and many girl's flashed him there breasts. ash chuckled and awaited his opponent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter Six: A Lucky Break)   Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter Six: A Lucky Break) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter Six: A Lucky Break)
Page 1 of 1