Pokemon Battel Brawlers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Battel Brawlers

one day out of the woods comes a young warrior, a human with anuff power to take down the most mighty of foe's (even pokemon them self's, for he is one of the race known as a PokeBrawler

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
YamiMarik1991
Admin
YamiMarik1991

Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2)   Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 9:48 pm

The rocket smiled and jumped to the side a bit annd when Frank came into view he hit the man sending him side ways head first into a tree snapping it in two. "oooohhh, i just hit a home run!" he said in a laughing matter..........
Back to top Go down
https://pokebrawler.forumotion.com
Frank Johnson
Admin

Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2)   Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 9:54 pm

Frank groaned. Blood clouded his vision; he got a nice jagged cut on his forehead when he hit the tree. Frank stood up shakily and wiped the blood from his face, splattering some on the ground as his hand went back down to his side, and turned to face the Bio-Brawler. "I...told....y...you.....You're not.....l...laying...a......finger...on her. You...w...won't win" Frank said stutteringly.
Back to top Go down
Tayla Lider
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2)   Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 10:03 pm

Even though she had panicked, Gardevoir was somewhat-relieved by the fact that she had not regained the attention of the huge Brawler in the area. Placing her hands together, she seemed to be praying for the fighting to end or at least for Frank to survive this. As she prayed, a light surrounded both herself and Frank, appearing to remove the wounds that had formed on the smaller Brawler.

Apparently, Wish does not work on just Pokemon, but on humans and Brawlers as well...
Back to top Go down
Frank Johnson
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2)   Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 10:08 pm

Frank saw a light grow around his form. He looked down at his arms; the burn marks from the arena fight were all gone, along with the cuts he just got from fighting the Bio-Brawler. He then felt his forehead, and the deep, jagged wound had healed. He also noticed his fatigue had completely disappeared. "What the hell?" Frank said. But Frank was never one to look a gift horse in the mouth. Frank grinned evilly and said "My turn". He then charged the behemoth and put a full-strength punch into his jaw.
Back to top Go down
YamiMarik1991
Admin
YamiMarik1991

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2)   Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 10:16 pm

The Rocket member knew what had happen after he saw the brawler and knew the pokemon had use'd wish to heal the brawler just before he got hit he said "fucking pokemon." as he flew up he did a little back flip kicking the brawler in the jaw sending the brawler flying as well he landed 4 feet away on his feet smirking and spit onto the ground. and whipped the blood from his lip. "now here i thought you wouldn't put up much of a fight..... but now i have to kick your ass even harder." as he said that he knew time was running out as he could only keep his power for a full 15 minuets and 4 had passed all ready, that just left 11 to go. he needed to kill this fuck or knock him out long anuff to get away with the pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Frank Johnson
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2)   Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 10:22 pm

Frank felt his jaw. "Good. Not broken" he said, refocusing on his opponent. "There has to be some way to beat him" Frank thought. The Bio-Brawler was bigger and stronger, but he was also slower. Frank realized that speed was the key and, focusing the majority of his energy to his legs, he took off like a bullet towards the behemoth
Back to top Go down
YamiMarik1991
Admin
YamiMarik1991

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2)   Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 10:27 pm

the bralwer smiled but instead of running at the brawler he ran tord the pokemon as if to take her down too. if all went as planed the brawler would try to save her. and there hed use his ultimate attack it would take 5 minuets off his power-up time but he knew to force would probably kill the brawler.
Back to top Go down
Frank Johnson
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2)   Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 10:37 pm

Frank saw the monster of a man turn and run. He wondered what the hell he was doing, but then he saw who he was running at: He was going to grab Gardevoir and use her as a shield, and if that happened, Frank would be at his mercy. "RUN, GARDEVOIR! GET AWAY!" he shouted at the Pokemon, pouring all of his energy into his legs. Frank soon caught the massive Brawler, and tackled him. They both fell over, and Frank pinned the behemoths arms behind his back. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU WAITING FOR? GET GOING!!" he yelled, trying to spur Gardevoir to save herself.
Back to top Go down
Tayla Lider
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2)   Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 10:43 pm

Seeing the incoming pair, Gardevoir covered her eyes and braced for impact before she began glowing again for a split-second and disappearing from view.

She found herself just outside of the Pokemon Center, landing on her butt from the sudden Teleport.

"Voir!" she yipped before getting up onto her feet and looking around to see where everyone was. She lost sight of them, just her luck.
Back to top Go down
YamiMarik1991
Admin
YamiMarik1991

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2)   Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 10:49 pm

just as the Bio-Brawler plained the brawler had came after him and as the pokemon telaported he broke out of the bralwers grip sending the brawler flying for a bit but the Rocket member got up and charged after him and his arm started to glow, as the brawler landed the Rocket jumped up and yelled. "METEOR MASH!!!!" he brought his arm down and smiled he couldnt find any way the brawler could dodge this and at the force he was falling tord the brawler as well as gravity and power of the attack if hit the brawler would die.
Back to top Go down
Frank Johnson
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2)   Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 10:57 pm

Frank hit the ground hard. He laid there on his back for a second, then opened his eyes. He saw the behemoth coming down right in top of him. Frank knew it was too late to dodge, "Guess I have no choice. I can't believe this blithering idiot is going to make go that far." Frank closed his eyes, and slowly his rage overtook his body. Frank then felt the Brawler's massive fist drive him deep into the ground.
Back to top Go down
YamiMarik1991
Admin
YamiMarik1991

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2)   Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 11:06 pm

The rocket smiled and got up and walked away he knew no-one could ever be able to survie that attack even a pokebrawler could. he walked away not looking back. "no where could that Slut go...... oh the fun i have in mind.........."
Back to top Go down
Frank Johnson
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2)   Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 11:08 pm

Frank jumped out of the pit, and landed in front of the juggernaut. "Who said we were done yet?" Frank growled, his voice lowered several octaves
Back to top Go down
Tayla Lider
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2)   Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 11:14 pm

The rage, the instability that suddenly flowed from those around her seemed to be physically-choking her, rage blinding her and filling her with both pain and confusion. For a seond, the world seemed to turn red, then black as she passed out. The emotions she had been absorbing were just too much for one Gardevoir t handle alone.
Back to top Go down
YamiMarik1991
Admin
YamiMarik1991

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2)   Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 11:18 pm

the Bio-Brawler looked in utter shock as the brawler faced him. " no you can be alive its not posibale i hit you with my most powerful move there is no way you can be alive....." he said starting to back away his fear final showing. "your a monster, a devil, your not-Human!"
Back to top Go down
Frank Johnson
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2)   Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 11:25 pm

Frank's mouth grew into a devilish grin. He then said in the same low-growl of a voice, "No, I am indeed human. It is you who is the monster. A bio-formed freak of nature. I have no idea where you came from and I don't care. The fact remains I'm going to crush you. And then you're going to answer some questions." Frank then charged at the Brawler and proceeded to deliver a furious barrage of blows to the massive Brawler. After about thirty seconds, the huge man lay on the ground, bleeding, broken and coughing up blood.
Back to top Go down
YamiMarik1991
Admin
YamiMarik1991

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2)   Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 11:32 pm

the bio-Bralwer passed out and as he did he turned back to his normal form the good part of the syurm is that after it runs out he was healed of any damage done to him as long as he is alive after the power timer ends. he was still knocked out thou.
Back to top Go down
Frank Johnson
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2)   Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 11:40 pm

Frank's anger slowly died down, and as it did his exhaustion grew. He stared at the unconscious Brawler, wondering what he should do. He considered finishing him off, but then he realized something: If this man was a Bio-Brawler, he could get information out of him. But Frank railed on him pretty hard, so he was going to be out cold for a while. He decided that taking him back to the police station would be the best course of action; he could interrogate him there later. He scooped the man and threw him over his shoulder. He then ran over to the local police station and dropped him off, instructing the officers to do a full-body search to see if he had any more on him. He ran back to the Pokemon center and saw Gardevoir outside the door, unconscious. "What the hell?" he proclaimed, running over to see if she was okay. Holding her head in his hand, he projected "Gardevoir, you alright, can you hear me?"
Back to top Go down
Tayla Lider
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2)   Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 11:45 pm

The sense of touch and the dispersion of rage caused the Gardevoir to begin to stir awake, opening her eyes slowly.

"What was all that rage and pain I suddenly felt? That was...too much..." she projected before sitting up. She still had a hell of a headache from that emotional shocker, though...
Back to top Go down
Frank Johnson
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2)   Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 11:51 pm

It was at that moment it dawned on Frank: She could feel his emotions, and going into the Blood Savage state must have caused an overflow of negative feelings to flood the poor Pokemon's mind. Frank looked down in despair, "I'm sorry. That was me; all my bad experiences, all of my negativity, everything bad that has happened to me in my life. If I had been aware that you could actually feel what I feel, I wouldn't have used that accursed power." Frank helped Gardevoir to her feet. He then said, "I don't think you should be anywhere near me from now on. It's going to get real dangerous around me soon, and I don't want anyone else getting caught in the crossfire."
Back to top Go down
Tayla Lider
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2)   Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 12:09 am

"I'm guessing that it can both a blessing and a curse to have such an ability when it's truly needed," Gardevoir managed to project before managing to stand back up onto her feet. "Honestly, if I had seen that wave of emotion coming, I would have kept myself from becoming overwhelmed by the use of Calm Mind."

Looking up toward Frank, she could both see and feel how adamant he was about her keeping her distance from him. After feeling that sudden wave of negativity, she didn't exactly blame him, but if it wasn't for him, she would have been taken away for whatever nasty desires both that man and others would have had her fulfill.

"If you truly want me to keep my distance, I will..." she finally projected, though she would simply do that. She said nothing about never following him, though...
Back to top Go down
Frank Johnson
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2)   Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 12:19 am

Frank smiled and looked Gardevoir in the eye,"I know you're grateful to me for saving you, and I'm glad you understand why I need you to stay away from me. Perhaps we'll see each other again, when things aren't so bad." He then turned and walked into the Pokemon Center. He grabbed his satchel and knapsack he had dropped during the fight, and looking at the huge hole in the wall, he vowed that if he won the tournament, he would use his prize money to pay for the rebuilding. When he was back outside, he saw that the Gardevoir wasn't around, which pleased him. He then headed into the woods and after finding a large tree,laid his back against its trunk and fell asleep.

The next morning, Frank got up and washed himself and his pants and boots in a nearby stream. He got out and shook himself like a dog. After getting dressed, he pulled an energy pill out of his satchel, ate it, and then made his way to the arena for the next round of the tournament.
Back to top Go down
YamiMarik1991
Admin
YamiMarik1991

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2)   Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 1:33 pm

The anoncer came out into the box.and smiled at every one..... "NOW! another day of battles began and we all know what that means! its time to see the line up..." the board came on and the contestants names appeared on the screen with there pic and every one started to cheer loudly the noise made some of the Pokemon near by flee not knowing why every one was yelling.and today we have 4 main star's in this tournament Ash the pokemonster from pallet town! Neos the Coordinator Champion, and frank the pokebrawler, and Eric The Bio-Brawler!" every one boo'd at Eric's name for all knew his last fight he had killed the trainers ratta, and piggyotto. Now the first up to day is!........" the board began to shuffle the names on the screen and the first match showed Frank VS. Neos. "well my oh my what a show we will have people 2 of the star's are gunna fight in the first round! now Frank And Neos please report to the battle field!"
Back to top Go down
Frank Johnson
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2)   Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 4:59 pm

Frank stepped out of the tunnel, a new bandanna tied around his arm, seeing that the old got got destroyed when he fought the Claydol. The sun was high today, and its majestic light beat down on Frank's exposed upper body. "Wish I had a shirt or something" he grunted; he was still fatigued and grumpy from having to go into the Blood Savage state yesterday. Not only but some of the bruises and cuts had returned from when that behemoth piledrived him into the ground with his fist, an unfortunate side effect of using that elevated state. The only clothes he had left were the pants, underwear and boots from his ceremonial outfit . But he forced those thought out his mind, and determined that the course of battle would wake him up. "At least I don't have to worry about that Gardevoir anymore" Frank thought. He was still trying to figure out how his injuries were healed in the fight with that gigantic Brawler, but then decided to leave that for later. He looked toward the other side of the arena and waited for Neos to come out so that they may begin

Last edited by Frank Johnson on Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tayla Lider
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2)   Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 7:05 pm

Stepping out into the arena first was little Ravixen, eager to play, but not quite understanding the fact that she would not be able to participate yet in the battle.

"You'll get your turn, Ravixen, but not today," the coordinator spoke as Neos walked out into view himself, the crowd roaring at his appearance, though he wasn't exactly focused on their cheers. His eyes were instead focused on his soon-to-be opponent. He never before had a Brawler act as his allies' 'battle-dancing' partner, but not only that, Neos noticed the state that his opponent was in. "In all seriousness, what happened to you? You look like you got thrown through something after I last saw you."

"Chu-ka, pika?" chirped a Pikachu with half of her thunderbolt-tail as she also zipped into the arena before stopping beside her partner, a confused and surprised look on her face. Neos looked down toward her and shrugged.

"I will admit, Talim, it will be interesting to see, a Brawler verses a human that got stuck in Pikachu form," Neos confessed, though his words were more heard by just the Pikachu instead the whole arena due to the continued loud roar of cheers. "Let's see what happens." Pointing out toward the arena as if to signal to the Pikachu to get ready for battle. "Let's begin this battle-dance, Talim Rave!" he shouted before the electric mouse zipped forward and made a quick flip into the air, releasing a shower of electric sparks from her cheeks that seemed to appear as stars floating relatively-low to the ground.

This should prove to be an interesting battle, indeed...

(I wasn't kidding when I said those two Pokemon have stories of their own...)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2)   Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon: The PokeBrawler Chronicles (Chapter 3: Misery loves Company Part 2)
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next