Pokemon Battel Brawlers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Battel Brawlers

one day out of the woods comes a young warrior, a human with anuff power to take down the most mighty of foe's (even pokemon them self's, for he is one of the race known as a PokeBrawler

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Plot Ideas

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Frank Johnson
Admin

Plot Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Plot Ideas   Plot Ideas Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 12:39 am

Basically, this is where we can all get together and brainstorm ideas on how to proceed. Remember these are just ideas, not how the story has to go. So feel free to contribute

Last edited by Frank Johnson on Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Frank Johnson
Admin

Plot Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot Ideas   Plot Ideas Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 1:20 am

*This all occurs after the tournament ends and Franks win. He's fifty thousand dollars credits richer, baby!*

Ok, so after Frank beats Eric (The crowd goes batshit insane at this, cheering and clapping like there's no tomorrow, and the announcer is saying like things "Oh my god! He won! He's won, folks!" and "I can't believe it! This man took so much physical punishment, and yet he made it through!") Frank pins Eric to the ground of the battle-arena, and starts to interrogate him. Just when Eric is going to tell Frank what he wants to know, Marik (who was watching the battle via an observer drone) pushes a button on a control panel, causing green arcs of energy to cover Eric's body. This causes Frank to jump back in surprise and watch, cuz he doesn't know what the hell is going on. After about five seconds of this, Eric disintegrates, leaving only his tattered Rocket uniform behind. Frank falls to his knees and the crowd goes dead (there's no crickets chirping that's how quiet it is). Frank grabs the shirt with both his hands, a look of shock, confusion, anger, and various other emotions shows on his face. He sits there for a few minutes (it's still dead silent), and then roars "GOD DAMMIT! NO! NO! NOT AGAIN! I'VE LOST THEM AGAIN!!!!!!" all the while he's cratering the ground beneath him in anger. HE then stands up and lets out a deafening cry of anguish, causing everyone in the arena to plug their ears. He then shuts up, and stands there, breathing heavily as he feels the pain of loss again begin to activate the Savage. After the Savage nearly controls Frank (he had to fight really hard on this surge), he manages to suppress it, but it backfires on him: He's now coughing up blood uncontrollably, and all the old cuts and bruises he had from previous battles open up again, and soon he's bleeding everywhere. Soon, he passes out in a pool of his own blood, only to reawaken to Nurse Joy's voice while he's in a rejuvenation chamber (remember, the Brawlers inherited many physical traits of the Pokemon themselves). He wakes up and sees that he is surrounded by gas. He then looks out the from his chamber and sees (albeit his vision is somewhat hazy due to a combo of fatigue and the gas distorting his vision) Nurse Joy's expression brighten when she sees he has woken up *Enter stupid corny moment of Nurse Joy saying how glad she is that Frank woke up and blah blah blah". Frank apologizes for making her worry, and asks what happened after he passed out, saying he only remembers coughing up a lot of blood. She says that the crowd just stood there dead silent while you were carted out tp the hospital. They couldn't stop the bleeding, so they brought Frank to the Pokemon Center to try the rejuvenation chambers. Joy then tells Frank that while she was monitoring his vitals, she noticed an abnormally high level of brainwave activity for someone who went sub-catatonic. Frank then remembers that he had fought Eric and Eric was on the verge of being defeated when Eric's Blood Savage state activated. Frank saw Eric's eye: the gold iris, the cat pupils, and the blood-red whites. Eric was kicking Frank's ass and Eric was going to kill Frank. Frank doesn't know what happened. He lost track of his thoughts, and when he came back to his senses, he found that Eric is holding his hands in front of his face in a surrendering fashion; Eric's eyes and skin are all back to normal (but Eric was bruised and bleeding), and Frank had him pinned on the ground (It will later come to Frank's knowledge that he was on the verge of achieving the Ruiner stage, but he didn't activate it yet. The anti-Savage serum held up for a short time as Frank was getting beaten, but it was eventually overwhelmed and failed. Also, Frank won't be able to access the Ruiner stage until after he fights Marik). Frank then asks how long he has to stay in the chamber. Joy tells him that he is being to a recovery room today where he would stay for a few days to monitor his progress, and that on a somewhat related note, his earnings from the tournament have been deposited into an account for him,. Frank then sees two other medics (human medics, not Chanseys) enter the room with a single wheelchair. They open the chamber door and help Frank into the chair (at this point Nurse Joy hands him the account info), where they then wheel him into a room with a bed. He notices that his satchel and knapsack are there as well, along with a couple bouquets of flowers and postcards saying "Get well soon" and "You're a hell of fighter! Nice job!" One even said, "When you get out of the hospital, I'm buying you dinner!" followed by a phone number and a lipstick mark. One of the medics (a female, and I'm doing this just because I know how you think Yami) makes a witty comment about Frank's "popularity", which makes Frank chuckle, but as he laughs, he gets a sharp jolt in his chest. The other medic tells him to take it easy. He's first wrapped in bandages to keep the remaining wounds closed (A few of the deeper cuts and more sever bone breaks are still present, even after being in the chamber for five hours), and is then hooked up with a bunch of monitors (you know, heartrate, brainwave, pulse, etc) and advised by the medic to get some sleep. The medics then left the room, telling him someone would be by to check on him later.

Frank closes his eyes, but can't fall asleep. He's too mad about losing his only reliable source of information, but then he remembered: The Rocket he had imprisoned was a Bio-Brawler as well, surely he might have something. Frank rips the cords and IV tubes out of his body, grabs his satchel and knapsack (I would also like to point out at this time that Frank is still wearing the cotton pants and boots from his ceremonial outfit, but now they are torn and worn. One of the pant legs is now gone from the lower thigh area down, both his boots are charred and have holes in them, not mention he's covered in bandages right now. So yeah, he looks pretty beat up even after the short stint in the hospital.), and jumps out the window. The window's not too high up (maybe 30 feet, easy enough for someone as durable as Frank to land safely from.), so Frank lands easily and takes off as fast as his tired, beaten body can move him. He goes inside the police station *Enter short conversation with Officer Jenny, she asks if Frank's alright and why he is not in the hospital, Frank explains what he's doing there blah blah blah*, and she leads Frank to a heavy-duty steel door. She unlocks the door and lets Frank in, telling that she'll be monitoring them from right outside the door in case the Rocket tries anything funny. She then closes the door. Frank then approaches the Brawler, grabs him by his prison jumpsuit, and pins him against the wall. the Rocket says something along the lines of "What the hell, man?" and Frank tells him not to play games and says that he knows exactly why he's here. The Rocket smiles and says he knows, but then makes a remark about interrogating. Frank punches him in the face, telling him the other Bio-Brawler died. This makes the Rocket laugh and call Frank a dumbass (or some other insult, try to think of one that's more provocative, Yami) for killing his info source. This makes Frank pissed and he punches the Rocket twice hard in the gut. Frank releases his grip, causing the man to crumple in pain. But he doesn't even groan, instead he starts laughing again, saying that Frank is pretty pathetic to have to try beating the information.

That's all for now, will add more later

Last edited by Frank Johnson on Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Frank Johnson
Admin

Plot Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot Ideas   Plot Ideas Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 11:40 pm

*This occurs after Frank fails to get the information from the jailed Rocket*

Frank leaves the police station, and begins heading towards Sareis City. He is not feeling well (he hasn't given himself time to regenerate the blood he lost. Also, he is still bandaged and banged up, so he's not exactly in the best shape of his life)

Gardevoir, who has been following Frank since he escaped from the hospital, is worried about her savior's safety. She feels the anguish within him, and can tell he is pushing his body to its absolute limits. She is considering intervening to save him, but also doesn't want to break her word about staying away from him.

Unbeknownst to Frank and Gardevoir, a pair of Team Rocket members had just left Khishkin Town as well, maybe about ten to fifteen minutes after Frank left. One of them is armed with a dart gun and the other with binoculars, and they were looking for the prize their Leader so desperately desired. The one holding the dart gun , a short black haired, middle-aged man wearing a black trench coat over a blue shirt and jeans , said to his partner, "Why do we have to clean up after others' failures? Damn it, I'm a Hunter, not a fucking tool!" His partner, a man who looked to be in his twenties and wearing a standard Rocket uniform and cap, replied with a sigh, "Dude, I know this sucks, but if we do this, the Leader said we would get a huge reward." The Hunter then said, "You know what? I'm about ready to just tell that Leader of yours to fuck off. I have a better idea; let's capture this Pokemon and sell it to the highest bidder. I happen to know someone in Team Rocket who runs a site that handles Pokemon auctions." His partner stares at the Hunter, "Are you out of your FUCKING MIND!?!?! Do you what will happen to us if he catches us?" The Hunter laughs at his partner's worries, "It's alright man. I have...."associates"......who run a Pokemon shipping facility. We can sell this Gardevoir and make even more. Aren't you tired of that asshole sending you to be a clean-up boy? I know I am. If we pull this off, we can make billions!" He then pulled out a picture of the Pokemon and stroked it, "When I find you, I'm going to be loaded for life" His partner then decided to ask, "Is this Pokemon, this...Gardevoir...., really worth that much?" The hunter then got a big smile on his face and showed his partner the picture of Gardevoir, "Are you kidding? Do you see how human she looks? Do you realize what kind of money people will pay to have a Pokemon like her? If we capture and sell her, we can live the easy life for the rest of our lives. And the best part is, we can skip town and start over with this money; that asshole of of a Leader won't know we're gone until it's too late." The Rocket then looked up at the sky in thought *Trigger dream scene of the Rocket being surrounded by women, going to clubs every day, and all the other getting rich fantasy crap*, and soon he was smiling big like the Hunter. He then came backto reality, "All right man. Let's do it."
Back to top Go down
Frank Johnson
Admin

Plot Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot Ideas   Plot Ideas Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 6:40 am

*This occurs as Frank enters another city (Not Saeris City, but it's a city, let's call it "Isshun City" for now)*

After what feels like hours of walking, Frank finally reaches Isshun City. He then clutches his chest in pain, and begins to breathe heavily (The massive blood loss from Frank's fight with Eric is taking its toll on him). HE decides that he needs to find a Pokemon Center to purchase Pokeblocks and Potions, as these things contained the ingredients Frank needed to make more Brawler-style medicine (When Beacon was destroyed, the Brawlers lost all their starting material for their medicines, however, Pokeblocks and Potions were bought and used when the base supply ran out). As he approached the PokeCenter, Frank noticed a mysterious hooded figure. The stranger turned toward him and said in a whispery voice, "You sir, bear the look of one who is haunted. You have a look of wonder in your eyes, the kind of wonder that tells me you're on the hunt for.....hehehe..........information" Well there's that and the fact that I'm wondering who the fuck you are and why you're talking to me" Frank thought. But, as of now, Frank was running around blind, so it couldn't hurt to try and get some intel out of him. However, this could also be a trap, so Frank responded angrily, "Maybe I am, maybe I'm not. What's it to you?" the hooded mysterioso chuckled, "Easy there. No need to be hostile." He then held out a pamphlet to Frank, "This site holds LOTS of information. Information that people want but can't find anywhere else. Go on it and I'm sure you'll find something that suits your fancy" And with the man ran off quickly, disappearing like a phantom wind
Back to top Go down
Frank Johnson
Admin

Plot Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot Ideas   Plot Ideas Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 4:08 pm

*This is the backstory to the relationship between Marik Erico and Frank Johnson, who were both seven years of age when they first met*

Marik Erico was the son of the two weakest Brawlers in all of Beacon. In fact there were barely above even the strongest normal human. Marik, however, only inherited part of his parents' weakness. Regardless he did not know how to fight because everyone shunned him and his family from all Brawler activities and training regiments. It was because of this that Marik grew to resent the other Brawlers. He especially hated the royal family, which consisted of the king Samuel Johnson, and his son, Frank Johnson. He hated them because they were so well respected and liked due to their status

Marik, being grouped in with his parents as "weak", was subject to being picked on and ridiculed by the other kid Brawlers. They would push him down, pants him in public, beat him, and do everything they could to make Marik's life a living hell. (Frank didn't respond because he was training and studying all the time, and very rarely left the Grand Plaza situated at the center of Beacon.)

One day, Marik was surrounded by four of the kid Brawlers, and they proceeded with their usual verbal and physical abuse. Little did they know that Frank was watching them. By this time Marik had had enough, and got a lucky shot on the biggest of the four, knocking him on his back. Two of the others grabbed Marik's arms, while the third proceeded to punch Marik in the stomach and anywhere else he felt like. Frank, deciding that enough was enough, walked quickly over to where Marik was.

Just as the kid was winding up to punch Marik again, he felt someone grab his arm. He looked back and saw Frank. Frank then punched the kid hard in the jaw, sending him flying. By this time the big Brawler who got punched by Marik was on his feet and coming toward Frank. Frank turned and saw him, and landed a series of punches into the big kid's solar plexus. The kid grunted in pain and fell to his knees, only to be rewarded with a knee to the face from Frank. This knocked him out cold. The kids that were holding Marik's arms let go, causing Marik to fall on his butt. Marik then sat and watched as the king's son took on three kid Brawlers at once. He saw that Frank was a great fighter; the others couldn't even touch him whereas Frank was landing punishing blow after blow into their bodies. After about forty-five seconds of this, the other kids ran off crying and holding themselves (except for the big kid that Frank knocked out, who was lying there unconscious).

Marik stared in both fright and distrust as Frank approached him. Marik covered himself in fear, but Frank only held his hand helpingly. Marik, seeing this, was angry at Frank. He slapped Frank's hand away, yelling at Frank that he didn't need his help. He then ran off. Frank just stood there, curious about the kid he just helped.

Back to top Go down
Frank Johnson
Admin

Plot Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot Ideas   Plot Ideas Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 5:36 pm

*This occurs when Frank and Gardevoir are in the Kanto region*

Giovanni was walking along, his head drooped in misery and self-pity. A dark robe covered a broken man in a slightly worn black business suit. He started reminiscing again about the past, images of his previous Rocket empire flashing through his head like a slideshow, "I used to have it all. Money. Power. Parties. Women. Luxury homes on every continent and in every city. And then that asshole came along and forced me out of my own enterprise." He gritted his teeth and then burst out, "Dammit, I was one the one who brought all the Teams together! He then started gesturing with his hands, "Team Galactic, Team Aqua, Team Rocket, and Team Nova! Separated they did well, but when they pooled all their resources and power together, we became unstoppable! Team Diamond could've taken the world by storm! But then that asshole came along and started preaching about greater power, and they all just lapped it up! Oh, how I would love to get back at him!" He then sighed heavily, "But I have nothing. All the equipment I need, HE has!" Giovanni ears quickly picked up the sound of someone walking towards him, and judging by how heavy they were, it was someone massive. He kept his head down and his eyes grew in fright. Shit! A Bio-Brawler? Out here? He must be looking for me. He looked up, carefuly peering out from under the hood of his robe. He saw a large figure accompanied by a smaller one. The larger one was huge, easily over six feet tall, and he could tell it was a heavily muscled male. Giovanni clenched his fists and muttered, "Well, no one on this great big planet is that large by nature, and the only ones who were got wiped out or captured. This must be one that freak's creations. Well, I've got nothing left to live for. So I'll try and take this bastard down" He then ducked into a cluster of nearby bushes, pulled out a handgun and waited.

Frank and Gardevoir were traveling along the main trail. Frank was dead tired, but he wanted to keep going, at least until he could find a suitable place to make camp. He was carrying the tent and stakes he had fashioned back in the Hoenn region, along with his old satchel and knapsack stuffed to the breaking point with supplies. Gardevoir had previously insisted that she carry some of the load, but frank wouldn't hear any of it. It wasn't in him to use Pokemon for something so trivial.

All of a sudden, Gardevoir stopped. She looked around as if she sensed something. Frank noticed this and asked, What's wrong? She looked back at him, Someone's watching us. I can feel them, but I can't quite pinpoint their location. They're close, though. Very close Frank nodded in acknowledgment, Alright, then. Let's keep moving. Whatever it is, it's most likely waiting to ambush us. I'll take lead He then started walking forward quickly, keeping his eyes and ears open. He was listening for the slightest rustle, the slightest hint of movement.

Giovanni heard the titan's footsteps get louder, indicating he was getting closer. His body tensed and he held the gun up slightly, taking aim at where the man's head would be. His finger shifted to the trigger, gripping it lightly.

Back to top Go down
YamiMarik1991
Admin
YamiMarik1991

Plot Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot Ideas   Plot Ideas Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 5:35 am

PENIS POWER ACTIVATE!
Back to top Go down
https://pokebrawler.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Plot Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot Ideas   Plot Ideas Icon_minitime