Pokemon Battel Brawlers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Battel Brawlers

one day out of the woods comes a young warrior, a human with anuff power to take down the most mighty of foe's (even pokemon them self's, for he is one of the race known as a PokeBrawler

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A brother's reunion.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
YamiMarik1991
Admin
YamiMarik1991

A brother's reunion. Empty
PostSubject: A brother's reunion.   A brother's reunion. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 5:08 pm

Marik watched the screens as the alarms sounded around him his eyes narrowing, he watches a brawler go thou is base like a kid would go thou candy. he smiles a bit impressed with the brawler's skills. he had a good Idea were he is going. he grin becoming some what, disturbing....... he walks out of his office and starts down the stairs taking his time in no rush. this brawler was strong but yet, just a fly in his eyes. he had heard story's of the man named frank, and had been reminded of his brother but he refused to believe that that was the same man that was causing his head to hurt in frustration, 5 of his bases had been destroyed in this new region due to this man and now it was time to see him face to face. he got to the room were he kept his prisoner's. "Sister....... some one in here to try and save you." he said to a young woman a slight bulge around her stomic. "but don't get any hopes...... I will kill him..... and after i am done I we will see about that thing inside you..... also I am sorry I have to put you thou this...."
Back to top Go down
https://pokebrawler.forumotion.com
Frank Johnson
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A brother's reunion.   A brother's reunion. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 5:18 pm

Frank was going through the Rocket base, swiping the guards away as of they were flies. Many of them turned and ran, only to be hunted down and eliminated. Frank's anger was reaching its breaking point. Per his instruction, Gardevoir was waiting outside, well hidden in case anyone should try to look for her. Frank reached the giant steel door guarding what he surmised to be the main control center. Cracking his knuckles, he began punching the steel slab, making dents as big as watermelons in it. After about five punches, he then focused the majority of his anger into one final blow, punching it out of its frame and causing it to fly back and land on the floor. He stepped through the large doorway and looked around. He then saw a mysterious hooded figure on a ledge above him. Frank couldn't see the man's face as he had his back turned to Frank. He pointed at the person and shouted angrily, "I finally found you! Show yourself, you murderous bastard!"
Back to top Go down
YamiMarik1991
Admin
YamiMarik1991

PostSubject: Re: A brother's reunion.   A brother's reunion. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 5:26 pm

Marik smirked a bit and snapped his fingers and the lights came on in the room a spiky blond haired man turned his head to the side a Tattoo of a pokeball edged his forehead, the Poke brawler sign of Weakness. he smirked a bit and taped the floor lightly with his foot. "you know.... Its not nice to call some one a murderer in front of ones kin.. but seeing how you have no respect for your clan.... i guess that was in order...." he turned back and looked thou the glass at the woman before him his eye's a bit pitying. the man was dressed in all black a Bio-Brawler edged the back of his tank-top. the man looked quiet human like a small childish smile played on his lips at all times. he turned to face the man completely now. "so how should we go about this? also I wonder who you are....... some say your Name is Frank, some say The deepest darkness, and others call your The brawler...... but what is your real name?"
Back to top Go down
Frank Johnson
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A brother's reunion.   A brother's reunion. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 5:33 pm

Frank clenched his jaws and hands even tighter; he recognized the symbol on the man's forehead. "So Eric wasn't lying. This man is a Brawler after all" Frank said mentally. This made Frank all the madder; this man had no right to say he had no respect for his clan. "After everything you've done.........YOU DARE TO SAY I HAVE NO RESPECT FOR MY CLAN!?!?! YOU, WHO BUTCHERED AND CAPTURED MY COMRADES!!!" Frank roared the part because his anger was reaching new heights. He took a few breaths to try and calm himself, but his voice still quaked with rage as he replied, "My name is indeed Frank....Frank Johnson. And I'm going to kill you for the atrocities you've committed."
Back to top Go down
YamiMarik1991
Admin
YamiMarik1991

PostSubject: Re: A brother's reunion.   A brother's reunion. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 5:38 pm

Marik widened his his eyes a bit as he see's the fire in the mans eyes and his fears cam true his eyes closed for a second in thought, he the looked at the man flighty his grin a bit sadder. "well that's good to know.......Brother..... My name is Marik.... Marik Blishtar.... son of the weak-ones." he said lightly giving a little bow. as he came back up the smile on his face was a bit sadder, he didn't want to believe this man but he knew it was true. his soul and body said that this man was indeed is Best friends in the world. "want why would you kill me? I have done nothing.... my minions are the one's that attacked not me........ I just gave the order..."
Back to top Go down
Frank Johnson
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A brother's reunion.   A brother's reunion. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 5:53 pm

Frank merely stood there, shocked as the man told him his own name. He couldn't believe it; no, he refused to believe it, even the proof was standing right in front of him. *Enter long, revealing flashback about Frank and Marik's history as 'brothers'*. Frank now was furious; the one he called Bruodher (Brawler term for non-blood-related brother, translates loosely to 'kinsman'.) was the one killing and capturing them. Tears rolled down Frank's cheeks as he looked Marik square in the eyes, "How........HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO YOUR OWN CREED!?!?! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME!?!?!?!? MY FATHER AND I TOOK YOU IN, WHEN NO ONE ELSE WOULD!! WE HELPED YOU AND YOUR PARENTS!! YOU WERE HARASSED AND BULLIED, AND I EXTENDED MY HAND IN FRIENDSHIP! MY SISTER TREATED YOUR WOUNDS WHEN THE OTHER BRAWLERS' KIDS WOULD BEAT YOU UP! MY FATHER, THE KING AND FATHER OF MINE YOU KILLED, AND I TRAINED YOU TO BE A BETTER FIGHTER!" Frank stopped for a few seconds, taking in shuttering breaths of despair and wrath. He then said more quietly, but still loud enough for Marik to hear him, his voice still quaking heavily with rage "And now you have the nerve to say you aren't responsible? YOU GAVE THE ORDER, WHICH MAKES YOU THE MOST GUILTY OF THEM ALL!! AROUSHLUKT! LAGNUERA!"
Back to top Go down
YamiMarik1991
Admin
YamiMarik1991

PostSubject: Re: A brother's reunion.   A brother's reunion. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 6:01 pm

Marik frowns light and looks back at the glass to his kinsmen. "No i killed the ones that wanted to kill me..... you will never understand how it is to be so weak that your life means nothing.... yes I am thankful for all your father and you have done for me... but it did not help the fact that it was your own father that said i was to die first...... I was outcast due to my mistake and was treated as shit... I care not for what happened to the village.... they did it to them self's......" he looked back at frank pity in his eyes. "my brother don't make me fight you....... I am starting a new wave in the Brawler world.... Join me and we can make right was has been done...... Or you can watch your kin die....." as he said this a panel came up from the ground showing 5 red and green buttons. "I think you know all of them....... shall I name them? or do you want too?"
Back to top Go down
Frank Johnson
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A brother's reunion.   A brother's reunion. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 6:14 pm

Frank stared in horror as five glass panels came into view. In them hung in chains were Brawler men and women. Frank recognized every one of them; Bill the gatekeeper, Sandra the tavern owner, Jack the village police chief, Sean the village machinist, and his own sister Lily. Frank notices that Lily's stomach is slightly bulged. Frank's eyes widened in horror as he flashed back to what Eric said about his sister's womanhood. He grimaced, "Well, then. I'm glad he's dead" he muttered. Frank scowled heavily; he couldn't believe Marik would go this far. "You bastard, using our comrades as shields! I would never join someone like you! I know that the village didn't understand why you did what you did, but that's no excuse to do this!"
Back to top Go down
YamiMarik1991
Admin
YamiMarik1991

PostSubject: Re: A brother's reunion.   A brother's reunion. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 6:33 pm

/me frowned a bit more. "Im sorry jack....... You did nothing to help me when i was picked on." he then pressed a button on the panel and electric sparks shot into the glass pillar filling it marik turned a bit to shield his eyes the mans screams were load anuff that the world seamed to stop. finally the light show stopped showing a charred dead man inside the pillar. "well that was fun.... might need my hearing checked now..... so frank will you join me? or will I have to kill another one of your friends?"
Back to top Go down
Frank Johnson
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A brother's reunion.   A brother's reunion. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 6:39 pm

Frank froze in horror as Jack was fried; his screams filling Frank's ears. Frank fell to a knee as he cupped his ears trying tp block out the sound of Jack's screams. However, it didn;t work, and soon Jack's voice was snuffed out forever. Frank almost triggered the Berserker state, but caught himself. "I'll never join you! I'd rather die than align myself with you! Stop this now, or I'm going to fucking break you in half!" His threats were empty, however; his shock froze his body in place. Never in his life had he seen atrocities of this magnitude be committed.
Back to top Go down
YamiMarik1991
Admin
YamiMarik1991

PostSubject: Re: A brother's reunion.   A brother's reunion. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 6:46 pm

Marik smiles a bit respecting frank and looked at the pillars wondering which one to kill next. "ah yes i remember.... Bill.... the day I came to toy place and asked for food for my sis mother, you turned me away. 'I don't want to help a weak boy and is weak parents.' that is what you said...... my mother died a month later..... and you shed not a tear....." he pressed a button and Fire poured into the tank the mans Creams matched the ones before him but Marik watch this time the glee in his face showing that he was glad to kill them man and blamed him for his mother's death. soon the screams stopped and the fire stopped all that was left of the man was his charred bones. "Now frank we got 2 left.... not many more times i can ask......"
Back to top Go down
Frank Johnson
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A brother's reunion.   A brother's reunion. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 6:53 pm

Frank now was right on the verge of activating the Blood Savage stage, and charged Marik. "YOU'RE FUCKING DEAD, MARIK!!"
Back to top Go down
YamiMarik1991
Admin
YamiMarik1991

PostSubject: Re: A brother's reunion.   A brother's reunion. Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 2:50 pm

GIANT FUCKING PENIS COMES DOWN AND RULES YOU!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A brother's reunion.   A brother's reunion. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A brother's reunion.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Battel Brawlers :: Off-Topic Stuff-
Jump to: