Pokemon Battel Brawlers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Battel Brawlers

one day out of the woods comes a young warrior, a human with anuff power to take down the most mighty of foe's (even pokemon them self's, for he is one of the race known as a PokeBrawler

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Final battle.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
YamiMarik1991
Admin
YamiMarik1991

The Final battle. Empty
PostSubject: The Final battle.   The Final battle. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 8:52 pm

The announcer came up onto the ground and smiled at the crowd going wild. "and now what you all have been waiting for the final battle! Eric, the Bio-Brawler! he is known for his amazing strength and power also a well know Team Rocket member that not even nurse joy can touch him!"

The crowd booed at the skinny bio brawler walked in in nothing but his team rocket sweat pants and gave the crowd the finger before yelling "SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU ASS HOLES! ILL KILL EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU!" and to prove his point he took a chunk out of the ring almost the size of him from the floor near the door he entered and threw it at the crowd it smashed into the top barely missing a 6 year old boy. "ouphs i missed." he said with a smile as the boy began to cry and his mother dashing to him and taking him out of the stadium.

The announcer took a hand and wiped the sweat from his head and took to the right of him at the door Frank was coming out of. "now you all love him! Frank The Pokebrawler!" and the crowded went nuts and some one yelled at frank. "kill that rocket fucker he tried to kill my son!"
Back to top Go down
https://pokebrawler.forumotion.com
Frank Johnson
Admin

The Final battle. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final battle.   The Final battle. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 8:58 pm

Frank strolled out into the arena; the crowd was cheering madly for him. Frank was waiting for this day, the day he could finally get back at Eric and force him to reveal the location of his clanmates. He had taken his ace-in-the-hole medicine,which safely healed Frank's wounds and gave enough energy to return him to his normal condition. He was still wearing his Brawler outfit pants and boots; he left his gloves and vambraces at the claim center. Frank pointed at Eric and made a slashing motion across his throat. He then yelled, "I'M GOING TO FUCKING BREAK YOU!" which caused another loud round of applause from the crowd.

Last edited by Frank Johnson on Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
YamiMarik1991
Admin
YamiMarik1991

The Final battle. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final battle.   The Final battle. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 9:05 pm

Eric smiled at the man and Laughed lightly. "you break me? you must be joking! a man who couldn't save his own clan from certin capture? Ha. you know i met this woman in the rocket base think her name was lilly fine body 35 c Cup breasts and really skinny almost human like. her maiden hood felt so good. in fact she screamed for more after i was done." he started laughing like a mad man. "oh you should have heard the way she moaned in joy for my manhood. you would be so proud. i right woman she is. in fact when i get home ill let her be my sex slave!"
Back to top Go down
Frank Johnson
Admin

The Final battle. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final battle.   The Final battle. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 9:11 pm

Frank's anger rose dangerously; if it wasn't for the fact that he had taken the anti-Savage serum, he would have gone full-blown Savage and probably killed Eric on the spot. However, that did not mean he was powerless. He looked down, "Lily? My sister? My defenseless baby sister?" he said, his voice shaking in rage. He clenched his hands and jaws so hard he felt like he was gonna break them. He then looked back up at Eric, the fire in his eyes burning with murderous intent. "THAT"S IT! YOU"RE FUCKING DEAD!" he bellowed, charging forward and landing a hard punch in Eric's gut. And then it was on
Back to top Go down
YamiMarik1991
Admin
YamiMarik1991

The Final battle. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final battle.   The Final battle. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 9:15 pm

Eric was trown back into the ring wall but he shook it off quickly and ran at the brawler almost as if he was using quick attack at one moment he was in-front of frank and then he was to the right of frank and trew a fist into franks face caghting him in the jaw but as if that wasn't anuff her also side kicked frank in the kidney area at the same time. "kill me? you cant even knock out a Eevee with thou's hits."
Back to top Go down
Frank Johnson
Admin

The Final battle. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final battle.   The Final battle. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 9:21 pm

Frank felt the blows connect, and was sent rocketing into the wall. But if Eric thought that was going to take him down, he was sadly mistaken. Frank picked himself up and charged at Eric, landing a solid kick into Eric's jaw, sending him flying high. Frank then used all of his might to rocket himself up to Eric, appearing above him and aimed another kick into his gut, sending him crashing hard into the arena floor below. Frank had jumped so high he was actually floating, and so he waited to see what Eric would do next
Back to top Go down
YamiMarik1991
Admin
YamiMarik1991

The Final battle. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final battle.   The Final battle. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 9:27 pm

Out of the cloud Eric shoot into the air wiping some dirt of his chin. "interesting........ this might be a good fight after all. now take this!" Eric's hand began to glow as he did a upward chop at Frank hitting him in the chest sending him flying even farther up. "come on brother of a whore! at least show some spunk like your sister did!"
Back to top Go down
Frank Johnson
Admin

The Final battle. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final battle.   The Final battle. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 9:36 pm

Frank gasped as he felt the concentrated energy hit his abdomen, knocking the wind out of him and sending him even farther up. He was too high up to hear what Eric had said, but he imagined it was something to get his blood boiling. Unfortunately, Eric could even be nice to Frank and Frank would still want to break into pieces. Frank recovered in the air, and quickly began rotating his body, causing to fly into Eric like a massive boulder and sending them both into the arena floor, creating an even larger crater with Frank landing on top of Eric. Frank then got on top of Eric's chest and started beating him mercilessly, landing punch after murderous punch into every inch of Eric's face he could reach.
Back to top Go down
YamiMarik1991
Admin
YamiMarik1991

The Final battle. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final battle.   The Final battle. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 9:41 pm

Eric frowned as Frank hit him in the face and Eric knowing how to get out of this lifted the back part of his body that wasn't pinned and put all his strength into a kick he trew at franks back it landed and sent frank flying off him. he jumped up and turned around spitting on the floor he saw blood. "my, oh my. i see my blood now im pissed."
Back to top Go down
Frank Johnson
Admin

The Final battle. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final battle.   The Final battle. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 9:44 pm

Frank landed on his face after Eric kicked him in the back. He quickly got up and turned to face Eric. "Don't think this is over yet, bastard. I'm going to make you pay for what you've done" he said through gritted teeth.
Back to top Go down
YamiMarik1991
Admin
YamiMarik1991

The Final battle. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final battle.   The Final battle. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 7:14 pm

Eric smiled and wiped his red hair back. Well, you got guts to say that to me. you see im your brother now....... seeing ive marked your sister and by Brawler Codex she is mine for-ever." he said laughing as he saw the look on franks face as he recited the Brawler Codex to Frank. "our new master knows much about the brawlers in fact he knows every thing about them. Now come, Give your brother a hug." he said holding out his hands with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Frank Johnson
Admin

The Final battle. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final battle.   The Final battle. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 7:26 pm

This caused Frank to get even angrier; Eric had no right to recite Brawler code! "YOU'RE NO BROTHER OF MINE!" Frank roared, his adrenaline pumping like crazy and the urge to kill rising within him. He then charged Eric once again, and aimed a hard kick at Eric's head, hoping to crush his face
Back to top Go down
YamiMarik1991
Admin
YamiMarik1991

The Final battle. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final battle.   The Final battle. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 7:31 pm

Eric smiled and ducked now knowing the Brawlers Powers seeing his opening he forced some energy into his hand. "now see my second attack! Mach Punch!" like a bullet his fist hit frank in the groin not holding a bit of power back the attack also sent Frank head first into the wall.
Back to top Go down
Frank Johnson
Admin

The Final battle. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final battle.   The Final battle. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 7:37 pm

Frank didn't even see Eric move; all he felt was a strong punch in his balls and crippling pain as he flew into the wall. Frank doubled over as he fell to the ground, clutching his groin as tears of pain came out of his eyes. "Guess I won't be having kids" Frank thought. He tried to banish the pain from his psyche, but Eric really nailed him hard. All Frank could do was squint in pain as he struggled to his feet. The referee pointed at Eric, "Hey! No low blows!"
Back to top Go down
YamiMarik1991
Admin
YamiMarik1991

The Final battle. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final battle.   The Final battle. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 7:41 pm

Eric to the humans eyes looked like his dissappered as he did another Mach Punch holding back to knock the reff out as the human hit the wall and slid down. "ok but i don't think you will be able to see any now that your taking a nap for a couple days....." he turned back to Frank and smiled at him. "whats wrong did i not hit hard anuff?"
Back to top Go down
Frank Johnson
Admin

The Final battle. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final battle.   The Final battle. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 7:52 pm

Frank's vision was still a little blurry from the pain, but he saw Eric punch out the referee. Frank didn't exactly care, but he was relieved to see the ref wasn't dead. Frank scowled, "Resorting to punching out humans, are we? You must feel pretty insecure to stoop that low"
Back to top Go down
YamiMarik1991
Admin
YamiMarik1991

The Final battle. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final battle.   The Final battle. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 8:02 pm

Eric frowned at him. "really? well i can kill him if you wish in fact i kill humans all the time. another comment like that and ill kill your sister." he said lightly but something hit him in the gut as he said it and it made him confused did he have feeling for her? no she was just another of his sex slave's. he shook his head and smiled at Frank. "now get up and fight you weakling of a brawler......... or should i say Corec?" Corec in the Brawler world was one that was given to the weakest of all brawlers and to thou's that were the children of brawlers.
Back to top Go down
Frank Johnson
Admin

The Final battle. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final battle.   The Final battle. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 8:13 pm

Frank laughed, "I've been called many things. Monster, hero, and demon to name a few, but never Corec." Frank had a small flashback to when he protected Marik, and how the other Brawler's kids called him and his family "a bunch of Corecs". Frank then stood proudly on his feet and pointed at Eric, "Let me tell you this right here and right now: You CANNOT defeat me; as might as you might physically punish me, I will emerge victorious!"
Back to top Go down
YamiMarik1991
Admin
YamiMarik1991

The Final battle. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final battle.   The Final battle. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 8:17 pm

Eric Frowned even more his cool starting to fail and her tried to submerge it but a hint of anger was on his face showing frank got thou to him. "we will see..... in fact i think play time is over......... he dissipated again and reappeared befor Frank delivering another and last Mach Punch that Eric could do for a good 20 minuets. Eric knew he'd have to kill frank with out it now but he saw no way for him to lose.
Back to top Go down
Frank Johnson
Admin

The Final battle. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final battle.   The Final battle. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 8:28 pm

Frank felt the blow hit him in the gut; the wind was knocked out of him again and he heard a small cracking sound. Frank fell to his knees again and felt his torso. Sure enough, Frank felt his two of his lower ribs fracture. From what Frank could tel, they weren't broken completely, but it was enough for him to notice. Frank was getting more and more pissed by the second; the fact that he couldn't take this man, this abomination, down was aggravating him. But he did notice that Eric was losing his cool; if he could just push him over the edge, he might be able to defeat him
Back to top Go down
YamiMarik1991
Admin
YamiMarik1991

The Final battle. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final battle.   The Final battle. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 8:32 pm

Eric backed away and started to luagh. "see your on your knee's just like that whore of a sister you got." he said turning his back to the man and yelled to the crowd "SEE I TAKE DOWN THIS MAN WITH EASE AND AFTER I BEAT HIM I WILL CAPTURE THIS CITY IN THE NAME OF OR MASTER AND FOR TEAM ROCKET!!!!"

what he didn't know was that Marik was in the crowd smiling and watching Frank. "now big brother what are you gunna do after all he did rape our sister..........." he said lightly. if frank didn't kill this man he would.
Back to top Go down
Frank Johnson
Admin

The Final battle. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final battle.   The Final battle. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 8:43 pm

Frank looked up and saw that Eric had turned his back to him; this was a big mistake. Frank quickly got up, and put a powerful knee blow into Eric's back. As Eric's back arched from the attack, Frank put all of his strength into his fist and drove it hard into Eric's face, piledriving him into the ground. "That was for disrespecting me and my clan" Frank said angrily. Frank then stomped on Eric's face three times. "That was for all the people you hurt!" Frank said more loudly. He then drove his booted foot into Eric's sternum, and he heard a sickening crack. "AND THAT WAS FOR RAPING MY LITTLE SISTER!!!" he bellowed. He heard a collective gasp of horror from the crowd, but Frank didn't care. He then picked Eric up by his red hair and held him up in front of his face. "You ready to give up yet?" Frank said with as much hate and murder in his voice as he could muster.
Back to top Go down
YamiMarik1991
Admin
YamiMarik1991

The Final battle. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final battle.   The Final battle. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 8:49 pm

Eric's face was beat to ruin and looked up at frank knowing he had been beaten. "you win....... i cant move my body now......" he said in short gasps. ill tell you our master is a real Brawler one of your kind his name is......" and is voice stopped as his body started to spazem and all the sudden he blew up as if he was a bomb. from the crowds eyes it looked like half the field blew into a fiery blast and meny cried out in horror and some people fainted in due fright. the force of the blast sent frank into the wall with grater force.

Marik knew what had happened as he put a small device back into his jacket. and left before the cops or any sort of law people arrived to find out what the big boom was about. "he talks to much. always have."
Back to top Go down
Frank Johnson
Admin

The Final battle. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final battle.   The Final battle. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 9:01 pm

Frank hit the wall hard and was knocked out for a few seconds. When he awoke he looked down and saw bits of bone sticking out of his legs, and after holding up his arms and hands, saw that blood covered every inch of his front side. He then felt sharp jabs of pain, and looked at his chest. The explosion had ripped open part of his rib cage, and the bones and organs inside were exposed. He then looked up and saw the charred remains of Eric's corpse. Forgetting his pain and injuries, he ran over to where Eric was, where he then fell to his knees, sitting in shock and disbelief at what had happened. He then began choking up, and roared, "GODDAMMIT!! NO!! NO!!! NO!!!!" all the while making small craters in the ground as he pounded his powerful fists into the earth. "I'VE LOST THEM! I'VE LOST THEM AGAIN!!!" he yelled, and then began to weep in sadeness and anger. He felt his rage growing, and then the Blood Savage state threatened to overtake him. He then started coughing up blood uncontrollably. All of a sudden, his old wounds reopened, and he was pouring blood onto the stadium floor. He then collapsed in pool of blood and began to black out from the loss of blood and pain. He had enough power to watch as a team of medics rushed out onto the field, and then he blacked out
Back to top Go down
YamiMarik1991
Admin
YamiMarik1991

The Final battle. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final battle.   The Final battle. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 3:48 pm

Penis!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Final battle. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final battle.   The Final battle. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Final battle.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Battel Brawlers :: Off-Topic Stuff-
Jump to: